Bio

(Pictures might be added later)

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 17 (originally had 16, but I wanted him to be a bit older so I settled in the middle and hopefully it doesn't make the story wonky)

Looks: Brown hair, Brownish/gold eyes, 6'1 (you can make him look like anything but I just said those as the baseline thing)

Family: M/n L/n: Deceased, F/n L/n: Deceased, ???: ???, ???: ???, Megumi Fushiguro: Close friend, Satoru Gojo: Something of a father figure but not really since well... it's Gojo

Likes: Sweet things, sour things, almost any kind of food, His friends, His family, ??? and ???, Jokes, Movies, Anime, Manga, etc... tbd... 3rd thing here

Dislikes: Most people before he gets to know them, People insulting his friends and especially his family, ??? and ??? (sometimes), Curses, Curse users,

Personality: Cold (before you get to know him), Kind (to people he knows), Sarcastic (sometimes), Like Gojo (also sometimes), Merciless (to curse spirits and curse users and when enraged).

Love interest: Not sure who yet, but probably Maki or Mei Mei (don't see much of Mei Mei in jjk stories)

Ok, now for the part that most of you have been waiting for

Powers and abilities:

Inherited techniques: Cursed Energy Generation, ???, ???

Cursed Energy Generation: Pretty much exactly what the name suggests, the user can generate massive (and in some cases infinite) amounts of cursed energy and use it for whatever. This is also an "ocular" Jujutsu (Not sure if that's a thing but I'm only calling it that because it's in the eyes like the Six Eyes). The user activates the technique by putting the smallest amount of cursed energy into (I guess their eyes) and then choosing what output to set the generation of cursed energy to. It also has a passive effect but that's for later. More on the history of this later as well.

???: ???

???: ???

Domain expansion:

Not unlocked yet

Cursed tool:

Not obtained yet:

Written October 11th 2023

Ok I think that's everything with the bio out of the way, but I just want to say that this will kind of be an op male reader story while at the same time not trying to have him be super op... even though the abilities that he has are very broken and one is a crossover lol. And I think that I might start in order of things, like go through Jujutsu Kaisen 0, then season 1, then season 2, or maybe I'll just do season 1, Jujutsu Kaisen 0, and then season 2. But what's coming before all of that is a prologue and some backstory, and I'm not sure how good I am going to be at writing it but we'll see, hopefully it doesn't suck too bad. Lastly, a disclaimer, I don't read the manga I just watch the anime so some things might not match up if you're a manga reader so if that's the case you know why. I'm also not sure if i'll use Japanese terms like "itadori-kun" or "san" or stuff like that, probably not but I don't know yet, and I'm probably also not going to have others refer to Y/n as "L/n" even though that's what they do in Japanese culture, personally I find it a bit weird especially when reading a story like this that just has "Y/n" and "L/n" as the character name. So if you're like me then fear not because I will most likely not be doing that, as for other characters, I'll probably either use their names interchangeably or I'll just stick with one, or I'll use the one that I refer to them as. Now... with that being said, I hope you all enjoy the story and that I do a good job of writing it.

P.s. Thanks for everyone who reads this and if there are any other people from my very unfinished, practically un-started RWBY story here, so to them thanks for sticking with me while I've just not been writing, if I ever post this then I'll probably give an explanation to where I've been.

(Phew that took a while)

(THAT WAS ONLY 697 WORDS HOW TO PEOPLE DO THOUSANDS?!?!?!?!?!?)