Prologue part 4

(A/n: Once again Happy Thanksgiving, I hope it was great for everyone and I hope (at least for students like me) that you enjoyed your time off, now let's get started)

3rd person POV

Gojo: "That kid's father, I made a deal to take care of him if anything were to happen to his parents, and I have to hold up my end of the bargain now... because I can't sense either of his parents' cursed energy".

Once Gojo enlightened Geto to what was happening, he started to make his way over to you who was still confused as to who they were and what was even happening.

Gojo: "Hey kid."

You just gave an acknowledging "huh" in response

Gojo: "Your name, what is it?"

Y/n: "Y-Y/n L/n, why?"

Gojo: "Your dad's name wouldn't happen to be F/n would it?"

Y/n: "YEAH! That's my dad, you have to help him I-I think he's still in there with my mom."

As you said that Gojo began to grit his teeth, wondering why he had to be the one to tell a child that he won't see his parents ever again

Gojo: "Kid... listen" he said kneeling down to your level and putting a hand on your shoulder

"I'm not sure how much you know about cursed energy... or if you even know what it is at all. But, your parents... I can't sense them"

This revelation hit you like a truck, the same truck that's responsible for sending people to other worlds in fact.

Y/n: "And this is the story of how I got sent to another worl-"

(A/n: I had to lol)

This revelation hit you like a truck, and you were speechless

Y/n: 'He can't sense them? Does that mean that they're d-dead? No, I won't believe it! They can't be gone... w-what'd they do to deserve this?'

Only one thought was left on your mind as you stared into the dark sunglasses of a random white haired guy who just showed up out of nowhere. The thought was "why", why you, why your family? You've never done anything wrong, you've always done everything that you're told and so have your parents they were always kind and generous so why would something like this have to happen to you. You knew better than anyone else that you didn't deserve this so... why? Well it's because...

Y/n Pov

???: 'Because the world isn't fair... Bad things happen to good people... But... You may have the power to change that...' Said a deep feminine voice speaking directly to you

You look around frantically wondering how and why you could hear this strange voice in your head, and judging by the slightly wide eyes of this white haired guy only you could hear it.

Y/n: "W-w-who said that? W-what's going on? Why is this happening?

Gojo: "Uhh, no one said anything kid... Why don't you just calm down and look into my eyes" He said while removing his sunglasses.

You did as you were told and when you looked up at his eyes, they were blue. More blue than anything you had ever seen before. They were bright, glowing almost, a calming (A/n: old internet explorer logo) light blue, like if the ocean and the sky on a clear day had a baby. That color would be used to describe the shade of blue of this guy's eyes.

And as your glowing golden brown eyes met his shining blue ones. There was instantly a feeling of recognition between the two of you. Like the cursed techniques recognized each other and shared a greeting between themselves. Afterall, it had been a thousand years since the last time both techniques were active, let alone both being right next to each other.