2

After the appointment, In the car - 3rd Person

Izuku was devastated...

His life-long dream, which was only 4 years, but still!, was crushed by some kind doctor and some unkind words.

His mother looked back at the heartbroken boy in sadness for him a d determination to cheer the child up!

He was brought out of his spiralling thoughts of: 'Kacchan was right... I am useless-' by Inko asking him,

"Izuku? Let's go to the mall and get you something nice?" She suggests.

He immediately agrees, knowing that his mother will fond other ways to cheer him up and the sooner he agrees, the more legal it will stay.

There have been a few times where she might have abused her power as a lawyer...-

"Okay." He replies quickly, lighting up a bit.

About 20 minutes later, they walk inko an everything-like store in the mall and wall around for a minute before Izuku spots something.

"Mom? Can I get that?" He asks, walking closer to the item he wanted and pointing.

Inko looks over and sees he's pointing at a very pretty pen.

(Not my image!) This just its matte black and the features are neon purple

"Really? If thats what you want than sure!" She smiles brightly, picking one of the pens up and heading towards the counter with a happy greenette by her side.

When they both got home, Inko told Izuku he could go watch TV or anything he wanted while she went to cook dinner before she went and did what she said.

Izuku decided to turn the TV on as background noise while he started on an analysis of a hero in one of his new notebooks. He quickly gathered everything he needed: the TV remote, a blank notebook, his new pen ( still in its box ), and a glass of water courtesy of his mother.

He dragged the coffee table a bit closer to the couch so he could sit with his back on the front of the couch and write comfortably. He turned the TV on on an interview of a new hero and opened his notebook.

"Oh yeah I forgot to open that." He mumbled to himself, noticing his still boxed pen. He grabs it and looks on the back for a seam before hacking at it with his short nails, eventually freeing the beautiful pen from its plastic prison.

"Pretty~-" he mused, cut off by a flash of purple light all around him. He screamed, altering the green haired mother in the kitchen.

When she got to the doorway, she saw nothing but the setup Izuku had made but no Izuku...

Izuku looked around him. He took in the seemingly endless void of swirling colours made up of beautiful shades of purple, periwinkle, a teal colour, and more shades of lavender and black.