8

Timeskip to when Izuku is 14

"Daaaad!!!" Izuku groaned, patting Hizashi's head in annoyance of what his father had just said. "I dont wanna go back to school! I'm already as smart as this cockatoo!" He exclaimed, patting Hizashi's head again.

"You were doing my hair, not using me as a drum 'Zuzu." Hizashi reminded his son, one eye closed from a strand of hair.

"Too bad. You still have to. You still need to find friends besides from those two kids you met on patrol." Shota sighed from his spot on the floor, surrounded by papers. "I'm not taking no for an answer, so get your butt here and sit down before I pick you up and put you down here. We need to choose a school."

"Not wanting to be embarrassed by being picked up, no matter how nice that may sound..., Izuku got up from behind his papa after tying his hair in a loose ponytail and sat down next to his other father figure with a list of available schools he could attend for the third year.

"Nezu made sure you could enter any school you want so just pick any." Shouta reminded.

Izuku just went down the list, mumbling different schools as he went down. "Soumei private academy, strict elitist school.... Katanami Middle, highly rated for heroes......oh?" He stopped, seeing a school.

"Found one?" Hizashi asked, crawling over to them from his place on the floor.

"Mhm. Tairaku Middle. It's an elite school but is known for good reviews and a good number of heroes come from it. If I really gotta go, then I wanna go there!"

"Alright. I'll have the paperwork done. You'll start in a week, so we gotta go shopping for supplies and your uniform in a few days."

What they didnt know was that Izuku had only pretended to have trouble picking a school.

On patrol, a few weeks ago, Izuku had met two people. The first he met after taking down a female rapist that was trying to take his clothes off as well as force feed the poor kid some insanely strong viagra (if you dont know what that is, it makes males get really h0rn¥). He was very shaken up and was balling his eyes out.

'Poor kid.' Izuku thought.

In the end, Izuku ended up becoming friends with the kid and got a name for the, in Izuku's words, really pretty boy. Shinso Hitoshi.

The other was when Izuku and Aizawa were taking down a group of villains who had any forms of telekinesis.

Izuku was just immobilising the villains whilst Aizawa was cancelling their quirks. That's when they noticed a dual of a fiery red and icy white hair, split seamlessly through the middle of their scalp.

They looked around the same age as Izuku, though was tied up and gagged.

Izuku immediately untied them and the boy wouldnt stop clinging to the ravenette, so he had to meet the infamous Tsukauchi for a second time.

That was a weird interaction.

Izuku just played his hero persona and made sure to not give away his real name.

When they finally left, Izuku turned to the boy and asked where he lived. He tensed up at that, but replied and the two cat-like heroes took the newly named Shoto Todoroki home.

Izuku still remembers his conversations with them as if he had just finished each, and chose that school since he knew both of them attended. No one had to know that he only knew because he hacked the system.

Hey! If he universe didnt want him to access anything he wanted to, it shouldnt have made him soo adorable that he could make Nezu do whatever he said or teach him anything with a simple 'please'!

Time skip to when he starts school bc writer-person is gay and not motivated to write this shit :)
Izuku's POV

"Alright class, settle down! I know it's the first day back, but there are a few things to get through!" The teacher called out to the class from inside the classroom.

I am just standing outside the classroom waiting to be called inside.

'What if they're like him?!'

'Will I be forced to introduce myself?'

'I might just be selectively mute... yeah, that would help.'I decided, temporarily getting out of the spiral.

I tore a piece of paper from the back of my scrap notebook and wrote that I had selective mutism.

Nothing wrong with a little lie that helps my anxiety. Just as I slid my notebook back into my bag, I heard the teacher call my name.

"-w I know its strange, but we have a new student for the final year. They were homeschooled until now, and are autistic. That means that you do not harass them with questions or overwhelm them. Come on in!" She called out.

Taking the invitation, I slid the door open and walked over to the teacher, handing her my note before turning and writing my name on the board, completely silent throughout the whole thing.

*
My name is Izuku Aizawa, Nice to meet you all!
*

I heard the teacher hum a noise of acknowledgement at the note before stashing it in the trash can next to her desk.

"Alright class, Aizawa has selective mutism, meaning that he cannot talk all of the time. Please be respectful of this and treat him well. Anyways, Aizawa, go and take a seat next to Todoroki." She said.

I immediately started walking to the seat besides Shoto, confusing everyone on how I knew their resident ice prince.

They just stayed quiet whilst I sat down and the teacher started the lesson. It was short introductions for me so I knew everyones name and quirk, and when asked my quirk, I just wrote the very basic explanation of my quirk down.

"Kaname, would you read that out please." Mrs. Rurunde asked.

"Yes, sensei! 'My quirk is called Otherworldly Artist, and allows me to create anything I draw inside of my pocket dimension'. That's soo cool!" She fangirled, as did the rest of the class after learning my quirk.

However two people had their jaws on the floor and eyes wide.

"Shinso, Todoroki, is there something wrong?" The teacher asked them, seeing their shocked faces.

I turned to them and levelled them with a quick look that no one else saw and they knew to keep quiet about it.

"Yes. Just suprised." They replied together.

From then on, the classes went as normal, with both Shinso and Todoroki taking quick glances at me whenever they could, and soon lunch time rolled around.

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇