7

Hizashi got up the next morning to find both his husband and son in sleeping bags, ( izuku's was crimson ( I'm going for a theme here lol ) ) just napping on the floor of the living room.

"You're ment to be at school, aren't you Zuku?" He grumbled, tired.

"Shut it Zashi~" Shota said. "We're homeschooling the kid. I'm not having my child be bullied."

Hizashi didnt see anything wrong with that and went to make some tea. He also put on the coffee maker, and the simple sound of its distinct powering up summoned the two sleeping cats next to Hizashi, who jumped at their sneekiness.

"You have a mini-me..." he stated.

The rest of the morning was spent with the two coffee addicts on the couch, looking st places to find stray cats, and Hizashi leaving for work.

"What time you have work?" Izuku piped up.

"I start at 9, but I finish at 3:40. Why?"

"Mind if I come with you?" Izuku asked, hope in his voice.

"Patrolling? No." Shota stated.

"Why not?"

"I am not having you put in danger from wanting to come on patrol. Plus that would count as vigilantism." He countered.

"I could pretend to be your sidekick or something."

"Still vigilantism. And besides, why do you want to come?" Shota asked, curios if his son's answer.

"Nothing better than experience. If I go out and help you I'll learn to fight better than I could just training. And I can cover my identity with my quirk!"

Shota sighed at the logic. And how he couldnt fight it.

"Fine. But I'm teaching you basic combat training right now before we go out."

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!" Izuku exclaimed, hugging his dad, getting a chuckle and hug back.

The rest of the time until 8:30PM was spent with Shota teaching Izuku how to throw, block, and take a punch, as well as how to fall correctly and other essentials until he could do them flawlessly.

"Stupid kid and being good at learning." Shota grumbled as Izuku put his phone down from where he was sat watching something and told him to get up. He them performed a perfect judo flip and took Shota down in one swift move.

Izuku laughed his head off whilst Shota got up and smacked the kid on his arm, causing more frantic laughing.

By the time they left, Izuku had made a mask that looked a little like an Oni mask and was wearing a crimson and black outfit.

( mask looks like this) not my image

The outfit looked like Shota's, just with a crimson lining on all the seams and also the shoulder blades were crimson.