Part 10

⚠📢  GUYS PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE READ THE DISCLAIMER OR GO BACK AND READ IT!!!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE TRIGGERING!!!⚠

(The Evil MTHRFCKRS)

Blood slowly trickles down his body turning the water scarlet.

The man was screaming wildly when he felt a pale hand cover his mouth, muffle his screams. Breathing was becoming difficult due to the bloody coughing fit. There was obvious desperation in his eyes.

He struggled to break free, but all he succeeded in doing was getting the boy with the black hair to climb on top of him. The same person's sword edge pressed against his neck.

That man, who had been stabbed through the heart, was dying while panting, writhing, and even pleading in a quiet voice. He covered other the other person's hands entirely with his blood.

The boy withdrew from him, exposing his stomach and all the stab wounds he had. There was also a considerable amount of blood gushing from a wound in his neck, and the sword was still lodged in his chest. The man with black hair stood up and swiftly, but not gently, drew his sword.

He gazed at the deceased for a few moments with his dark, somewhat huge, and menacing eyes. Up until the moment he glanced across at the woman with the wavy brown hair who was motionless by the river, gazing in silence.

With a subtle, elegant smile, he raised his sword and aimed it at the woman, intimidating her.

"Why did you come, High Priestess?" the black-haired man asked, raising an eyebrow. The man with black hair remained motionless, staring at his actions with an air of serenity and emotionlessness.

After all, this was just another wizard, whose strength he needed. Over the centuries, he lost track of how many people he had slain. He knew now, he could sense it. Finally, he was prepared. He takes out the dead wizard's heart by plunging his palm into his chest without hesitation. He senses the power emanating from it as he brings it to his face, and he begins eating it without giving it any thought. As he has consumed every one of the preceding ones. After all, this was the only way to take the power of another wizard.

The woman looked at the black-haired man with disgust as he ate the heart and said, "I came to see if you were ready. Seems like you are as I can sense your power to be even greater than Taehyung's finally." She had started looking for him, right after marrying Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Hmmm, good to know," the black-haired male replies as he finishes eating the heart. He looks towards the woman and smiles creepily at her, sending shivers through her body. His lips covered in blood. "It seems like at last, I can return the favor to him."

After a few minutes, a young man with black hair sat down in the river and started washing his body clean of blood. It was only when he felt a hand resting on his shoulder and received several encouraging pats that he realized there were two more people there.

"Well done! You are ready, my son!" a different lady grinned broadly and beamingly at her son. Though not a biological son, her affection for him surpassed that of her real ones. "I am so proud of you. Finally, that boy Jungkook has made his wish, and Taehyung's downfall is finally coming."

A man stepped towards the black haired man and embraced him with all the loved he had to offer. "You can switch places, and no one will know the difference. Not even Jimee," the man said warmly.

In that instant, the black haired male confined himself to grinning smugly.

Ultimately, the two individuals preserved his spirit and implanted it into the body of another when Taehyung killed him that evening. He had to keep swapping bodies as his dead soul kept killing the hosts living flesh. Having been assisted from the start, he murdered his biological parents. These folks are parents to him. Things did not turn out as planned since Jin handed over his power to Taehyung. Sadly, his love's soul could not be located because he most likely moved on. The thought that he moved on without him stung so deeply. Why didn't he wait for him to accompany him?