Chapter 2: Meet the Assassin

(Alfred and Ahri are seen walking through Ionia, and suddenly they almost get pinned down by Akali as they jump and separate.)

Akali: State your business

Alfred: Calm down, girl. We don't want trouble. We're just passing through here.

Akali: Prove it. (draws her blades) Fight me.

(Alfred sighs as he pulls out his deck and then he prepares to transform.)

Alfred: Kamen Rider!

(Alfred becomes Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, and then he prepares to fight Akali until someone tries to control Ahri, but he decides to save her.)

STRIKE VENT!

(He summons his Dragclaw which shoots fireballs at a necromancer named Vladimir.)

Vladimir: You dare defy the great and powerful Vladmir?

D. Knight: Yes, I do.

SWORD VENT!

(Dragon Knight slashes Vladmir, who counters with a punch, bur he slashes him again before kicking him away.)

D. Knight: Alright, villain. I'm ready for ya, bring it on!

(Dragon Knight tries to slash Vladimir, who glabs his sword.)

Vladimir: Is that all you've got?

(Vladimir punches Dragon Knight, who kicks him away and tries to slash him, only for the latter to use his blood magic to regenerate his skin.)

Vladimir: Nice try.

(Vladimir kicks Dragon Knight, and they they clash their attacks until Dragon Knight overpowers Vladimir.)

D. Knight: I had enough of this.

(He then slashes and kicks Vladimir before deciding to finish him off.)

FINAL VENT!

(Dragon Knight then executes his finisher, and hits Vladimir fully, as the necromancer feels himself disintegrating.)

Vladimir: (shocked) No... NO... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! (as he disintegrates) NOXUS WILL RIIIIIIIIIISE!!!

(As Vladmir disintegrates, Akali gasps by hearing the name Noxus.)

D. Knight: Noxus?

Akali: Our main archenemies.

D. Knight: What?

Akali: Noxus is a powerful empire with a fearsome reputation. They are brutal, expansionist, and threatening. They value strength above all.

D. Knight: They mean trouble, I suppose.

Akali: (nods) Yes, they do.

(Dragon Knight thinks for a moment until he takes his decision.)

D. Knight: I'll fight.

Akali: (confused) Huh?

D. Knight: I will fight Noxus.

Akali: You're going to fight an entire empire?

D. Knight: Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.

Akali: (sighs) At least, let me accompany you.

D. Knight: What?

Akali: A team without an assassin isn't a team. And besides, if you look dangerous, you better be dangerous.

(They then leave the area as the screen fades out.)