31. RESETTING THE UNIVERS

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE. RESETTING THE UNIVERS

"Do more of what makes you feel whole again" 

---

As soon as Elena and Ruby entered the lobby they saw Reginald first, he was standing by the hotel door with his back facing the elevator as he was reading in his notebook.

"Uncle Klaus" Ruby said when her and Elena spotted Klaus laying barely conscious on the floor.

"Klaus" Elena said out loud as the two ran over to him. They two crouched next to his head and he turned his head towards them "Hey Red, hey Ruby" he said "Uncle Klaus" Ruby said with a smile "You're alive" Elena said with a smile "Of course I am" Klaus said.

"Oh my, Klaus. Are you okay?" Viktor suddenly shouted as him and Lila entered the lobby.

"Lila!" Diego said causing Lila to stop in her track before looking at him "How'd you get out?" Diego asked her.

"What happen?" Allison asked as she rushed over to Klaus "We thought you died" Viktor said "If only. Hey" Klaus said as Viktor and Allison helped him up "We thought you died" Allison said "He actually did, but then you came back, right?" Elena asked "Yeah" Klaus said with a nod.

"Hey, you okay?" Allison asked him "Yeah, I think so" Klaus replied.

The the elevator door opened and Five, Ben and Sloane exited.

"Daddy" Ruby said "Sweetpea" Five said as father and daughter ran towards each other.

Five crouched down and Ruby jumped into her dad's arms and Five wrapped his arms around her daughter before he got up.

He hugged her tight before he opened his eyes and smiled when he saw his wife approached them. 

While holding Ruby with his left arm, he opened up his right arm and hooked it over his wife's shoulder, placing his hand on the back of her head as she leaned in and they connected their lips.

The two then pulled away before they rested their forehead against each other.

It was like Five's heart and breath calm down now when he had his wife and daughter in his arms again.

Even so Elena and Ruby have only being separated from Five for only a few minutes, it have felt like a liftime and in those minutes wife and husband have being worried sick about each other, especially Five who had been scared and worried out of his mind that something worse would have happen to his daughter and pregnant wife.

A smile grew lager on both of your faces "Hi" you heard, your said quite with a smile "Hi" he responded with a smile as he put a hand on her cheek while Ruby was buried her face into his neck.

"You okay?" he asked as he removed his hand "Yeah. I'm fine. We all three are" Elena said and he put his hand on her belly while he smiled before he pressed a kiss against her forehead, letting his fear of losing his wife and daughter disappear that they were now in his arms again and no more harmed would happen to them again as long as he was here.