3:1

Two weeks had passed since Lottie's Zoom audition, and the silence that echoed in the aftermath was deafening. Each day became a marathon of anticipation, with every ping on her phone sending a jolt of hope through her veins, only to be met with disappointment as she discovered it wasn't the anticipated email or call.
Lottie's friends, mostly teachers who had grown accustomed to structured timelines and routine feedback, began to express their concerns. They couldn't fathom the unpredictable nature of the entertainment industry. Doubt and skepticism crept into their conversations, masked in well-meaning advice and attempts at comfort.

Mia, the ever-supportive friend, couldn't hide her worry. "Lottie, maybe it's time to consider other options.
Teaching drama, perhaps? You're fantastic with kids, and you'd be making a difference."

Lottie, however, clung to her dream with an unwavering tenacity.
"No, Mia. This is what I want. I can't give up just because things are taking longer than expected. I know I have the talent, and I won't settle for anything less than what I've worked for."

Despite Lottie's resilience, the whispers of doubt reached her ears from other quarters. Colleagues, who had witnessed her dedication to her craft, now seemed to question the legitimacy of her aspirations. Some thought her dreams were nothing more than a fleeting desire, perhaps a misguided pursuit of an impractical fantasy.
Lottie's mother, noticing the toll the uncertainty was taking on her daughter, offered words of encouragement.
"Sweetheart, I know it's tough, but you've got to believe in yourself. This journey might be longer and more challenging than you imagined, but it doesn't mean you won't reach your destination."

The isolation of the waiting game weighed heavily on Lottie. Each day, she battled not only the anxiety of the unknown but also the perception that her dream was a foolish endeavor. She found solace in the worn pages of her scripts and the ever-present aroma of coffee, but the external doubt lingered.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across Havenbrook, Lottie sat in her favorite spot at "Lucky Bean." Lily, sensing her friend's struggle, approached with a comforting smile.

"Lottie, you've got a strength that goes beyond what most people can understand. Don't let their doubt dim your light. Your dream is valid, and your talent is undeniable. Sometimes, the path to success is a bit longer, but that doesn't mean it's not worth taking."

Lottie nodded, the weight on her shoulders momentarily lifted by Lily's words. The support from her haven, her cherished coffee spot, reminded her that true friends understood the nuances of her journey.

As she rolled home that night, the moon casting a gentle glow on the pavement, Lottie couldn't shake the uncertainty that clouded her path. Yet, beneath the doubt and the seemingly endless wait, a spark of determination flickered within her. The journey was far from over, and Lottie was ready to face whatever twists and turns lay ahead, armed with her dreams and the resilience that had carried her this far.