•𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖎𝖝•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

I'm frozen. I'm literally buffering right now.

Gang. They're all in a gang and Matteo is the leader. I think I might pass out to be honest. I've literally been staying in a house with gang members that kill people.

Are they going to kill me now? Are they going to hurt me? Would they ask me to join their gang now that I know? I fricken hope not, I can't do all that killing and fighting.

I can't stand the look of blood! And I definitely cannot fight so I'm a bit useless if they did make me join their gang. Not that I would join.

"-ria" I can hear someone saying my name but my brain still hasn't functioned what I've just been told. I'm still in my thoughts right now. Hey maybe I should start running? Or at least try to esca-

"ARIA" someone yells finally bringing me back to reality.

I zone back in and see Noah in front of me waving his hand in front of my face. "Jeez girl I thought I would have had to use a defibrillator on you or something to bring you back to life" he says wiping his forehead dramatically like he's got sweat on it and turns back to walk to the stool he was originally sat on.

My eyes flicker between everyone and I start to hyperventilate justtt a little bit. I think I'm having a panic attack right now. You know what it's okay Aria! Everything's fine.. everything's great! You are in a house with gang members! Nothing bad about that! It's all a-okay.

I start to back away not saying anything. When I get closer to the entryway of the kitchen everyone starts to frown. Matteo then steps forward "Aria listen..."

But I don't.

'LOL, take that losers' I think mentally smirking.

Before Matteo can say anything else, I quickly spin around and run upstairs to my room. Well it's not going to be my room for long. I'm getting out of this god dang place.

I rummage around and try and find a spare bag in the walk-in wardrobe and when I find one I quickly shove some clothes in there, and then going into the bathroom I put in the main necessities.

I start to get really hot and flustered trying to rush because I can hear Matteo calling my name and he sounds closer and closer each time.

To make matters worse, I stub my toe on the corner of my bed making me angrily put my middle fingers up to it. I know how stupid. Swearing at a freaking object.

Putting the last item in my bag, my head suddenly whips round at the sound of my bedroom door slamming open. Of course I forgot to lock the damn door.

When he spots me frozen, whilst holding a top halfway in the bag he instantly scowls.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing" he says closing the door behind him.

I quickly put the top in the bag and zip it up. Still not looking at him, I grab my shoes and slide them on and start tying them up.
"Aria. I will not repeat myself." I stand up and put my backpack on.

Finally looking at him I sigh. What should I do...
If he's standing by the door, when I need to get out that door then I need to somehow distract him.

Matteo storms over and stands right in front of me. "What are you doing" his jaw is clenched and his eyebrows are furrowed. Oops he's angry.

Distraction! I got it.
"Well firstly I was going to grab that" I say whilst pointing behind him, and as soon as his head turns around to look behind him, I use all my strength and shove him to the side making him stumble sideways almost falling to the floor.

And in that exact moment I sprint to the door, swing it open and start running. I can already feel myself start to panic as I hear Matteo yell my name the loudest I've heard him yell. He is angry...

Oh well, can't look back now! I'm running down the hallway and see the front door ahead and as soon as I reach it I quickly swing it open (I'm surprised it's even open) and run out.

"Fucking get her!" I hear Matteo shout.

I turn around for a second, which was a mistake as I see Matteo, Noah, Sam, Jonah and Micheal all behind chasing after me with determined, serious looks on their faces.

This is so not good...

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼

Hey besties! It's been a while...
I really do apologise for not updating for so long. I've had ZERO motivation to carry on with this story but seeing all your comments gives me that boost to update for you all.
I hope this chapter is okay. It's currently 2am and I have college at 9am so I'm too tired to check if there's any errors, so sorry if there are.

Anyways enjoy! As always you are all amazing and I love you all <3

Always here if you need someone to talk to 🫶🏼