𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲 - 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗬

★ ꜱʟᴀᴘꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ ★

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲 - 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗬

Family game night was important in the Loud house. With every one always having completely different schedules and things going on in their lives, it was one of the few times every one could put their own plans aside and bond with the family.

But Lynn had other endeavors in her mind.

The second she came home she downed three bottles of water. As in, she filled three of her largest bottles for sports and chugged them within a minute. She was hoping that this was a fluke, that she really was dehydrated again and could go back to being just friends with the Lopez employee slash degenerate that had been plaguing her mind the whole ride home.

But it wasn't a fluke.

She could still feel her guts swirl and her hate rate quicken at the thought of the girl. Her mouth went dry every time she was reminded of her or even thought about anything remotely related to her.

This was new, unusual. Inconvenient, to say the least.

...

What was she going to do???

"Hey Lynn! We're about to start," Leni peeped her head in from the other room. Lynn was hastily refilling her fourth water bottle and was extremely caught off guard by her sister's intrusion. As a result, she dropped it against the counter and sprayed water all over herself.

"Yeah, I'm coming," she hastily dried the kitchen off.

"Why are you covered in water?" Leni inquired as if she didn't witness the entire event. Lynn, who was still very mentally preoccupied, panicked.

"It's a, uh, new sports thing. Yeah! If you pour water on yourself you can... trick your mind into thinking you're sweating and it will stop you from sweating even more!" she exclaimed. It wouldn't have worked on anyone else, but fortunately Leni was a bit of an airhead.

"Oh! Okay! Anyway, Mom's waiting for you!"

Her mind was spinning in circles thinking about everything and anything all at once. Somehow, though, she always managed to come back to just one thought in particular. One question she had been asking herself all day:

How could she like her?

Seriously! She had never,

ever

liked someone like that before. Not only that, but she had always found romance to be a waste of time. So why was she feeling like this now?

She always turned her nose up at any mention of love. Always complained whenever Lori or Leni fawned over some boy or rolled her eyes whenever Luna talked about Sam.