11-12-23

People included in this story:
(Fake names)
Sandy
Pearl
Harold
Mr krabs
Me

So, today I was working. 4:30-11pm. Sandy is my bestfriend. For many many years. Although, recently we havent hung out much. Pearl is a mutual friend we have known for a while, theyre cool. They went out to eat pasta at 5 pm. I had met Harold. We had recently had a.. falling out. Mr. Krabs, my ex, told me harold was talking mad crap behind my back. They said harold was also doing a number of bad things. I talked with harold today and mr.Krabs had actually lied about everything and lied to harold saying I was talking negatively about them as well. We were both shocked. They told me other personal stuff I will not mention. I was like "omg I need to tell sandy" so I texted sandy to text me when they get home as this is quite personal and I dont want to tell pearl just yet. Well, at 9pm, I asked if they will still be out when I get off work, because if so, I wanted to join. They said they didnt know. So, then I express how recently they have been hanging out a lot without me and it made me feel left out. Sandy got angry at me. We dropped it and sandy said they would be going home around 10. Well, 11pm rolls around. I got off work. They were STILL out. I had said I was off work and they still hadn't invited me. They didnt go home until midnight or 1am. I was really irritated. They lied and said they were going to go home at 10. But then, they didnt and I didnt even get an invite.