THIRTY - ONE

"I've been counting down the seconds, babe. I want you now. Let's make love." His offer made me flushed with happiness, understanding his desires. I was so ready for him already.

"I can't resist you either but you took me here just to make love? We could do that anywhere Jungkook. I am even willing to do it in front of people if it's with you!" I hugged him tightly. He caressed my hair.

"Sky! You're an absolute treasure !" His cold fingers were caressing my nape with love and affection, sending chills all over my Skin.

"Let me take a quick bath!" I wanted to smell good while doing the deed. I retreated and he nodded. "My clothes?" I pouted, "Wear whatever! Everything is in your closet." He pointed in one room's direction.

"My closet? Whoa!!" I rushed towards the room he had pointed to. I stepped inside the closet area, my eyes widened in awe and it made my jaw drop. It was a spacious, luxurious haven.

Plush carpets beneath my feet felt like walking on a cloud, leading me to the main attraction, a walking wardrobe that was a girl's dream come true.
The wardrobe was a masterpiece in itself, with endless shelves, racks, and drawers. It housed a vast collection of clothing, from dresses to coats, jeans, and the most stylish branded footwears of every kind.

Every piece seemed carefully curated. Jewellery pieces sparkled in their designated sections, with gleaming necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. On another side, luxurious watches were displayed like treasures, a realm of beauty and extravagance that I had never imagined. Everything a girl could desire was here.

He hugged me from behind, "Do you like it?" He inquired. "I love it! Is this just a closet or some luxury store?" I was overwhelmed by his thoughtful gesture.

"It's nothing in front of you, you're the real treasure I've ever got." He praised me, like he's so damn in love with me or is it just to have a child with me? I was still unsure but if it's because of the heir, he doesn't need to treat me like this.

Whatever the reason was I was happy to receive his thoughtfulness, his love, his care, his spoiling. I wanted to give him one more chance.

"Jungkook, this is beyond my imagination. I never wanted this but now I understand why men make efforts to offer such luxury to their women. I used to find some similar items in my mom's wardrobe and I really liked her taste."

This treatment reminds me of my dad how he used to do this for my mom. Maybe it's common in couples Yet, it's undeniable that Jungkook has gone above and beyond, bringing me here in three rides and declaring this beautiful house as ours, a private place. Now, I feel complete trust in him. 

"Jungkook?"

He hummed, inhaling me but I guess I was not smelling good. He didn't let me take a shower before bringing me here.

"Couldn't we have just driven here?" I inquired.
"We could have, but I wanted to make a statement. Didn't you enjoy it?" He countered.

Though I believed that he wanted to give me fresh air, the sea and city view from above, or perhaps I become very delusional when it comes to him.

"Thank You so much for bringing me here like this. It's indeed peaceful and beautiful, a refuge far from the worries, killings, violence and blood. Now, excuse me, I need to freshen up," I tapped on his arm.

"Uhm okay, do it fast or would you like some company?" He giggled, trailing his hands inside my t-shirt, grazing his lips along my neckline, it was so sensual what he was doing to me right now. But, I managed to calm myself.

"Nope! Let me get ready just like our first night." I turned around, breaking his grip, pushed him out of the room and started selecting the clothes. As I started sifting through the wardrobe, my eyes lingered on a couple of sexy pieces, but I craved something more sensual and arousing for the later evening.