Your Lips, My Lips,

Credit for the pic up there goes to the rightful owner

Playlist.

Lips on you — Maroon 5
I want to — Rosenfeld
Standing next to you (slow jam remix) — The one n only Jeon Jungkook!

*You can play them according to your taste but i listened to Rosenfeld the most while writing*

——————

The door gets slammed with a bruising force behind the brown head and he whips around to look at the mad looking culprit who almost split it into two.

"Yaaah! What's this? Why have you been breaking doors lately?"

This...

 is Taehyung

.... is Taehyung.

Jungkook's Taehyung to be exact.

Jungkook's Taehyungie hyungie.

Jungkook's boyfriend.

Jungkook's-.... everything.

Behold the bearer of beauty- amazing, awesome and beautiful even without makeup. He's the living epitome of all things lovely, a pretty encyclopedia adorned with pretty words. When it comes to popularity he is the Vag Gogh of the uni, steals hearts and glances quicker than a hiccup and has a certified PhD in making people fall in love with himself.

His predictability level?

Zero.

His goofiness level? Off the charts and both the traits walk hand in hand in his world but still sometimes he is beyond Jungkook's imagination.

The mesmerizing set of doe eyes only Jungkook has the right to stare in, the pink cushions of lips he craves to kiss and bite, his graceful hands he holds all the time and his gorgeous face that he admires but beware, Taehyung is absolutely enigmatic when his inner tiger jumps out, it's a rarity, yet when it does, Jungkook can't help falling in love with him just a bit more!

-described by jungkook himself.

"Perhaps because I feel like breaking bones right now?"

The culprit who slammed the door earlier leisurely locks it shut, leaning his back against it, his hands shoved into the jeans pockets and eyes stare at Taehyung menacingly whilst his tongue makes a show of slowly rolling against the side of his cheek.

And this here is the fine piece of creation that goes by the name of-