bottom bitch + big dick = Tamber

Tara inhaled sharply as Amber inserted a 2nd finger inside of her, smirking devilishly. "I love seeing you like this, " Amber admitted, her free hand snaking up to Tara's neck. Amber laughed at Tara as she clenched down on Amber's 2 fingers inside of her, trying to ride Amber's fingers.

"stop it, Tara. " Amber said sternly, her grip on Tara's throat getting tighter. Tara's muscles relaxed, and Amber's grip loosened. "mh-fuck.. " Tara swallowed, bucking her hips desperately.

"stop doing that, sweetheart. " Amber said, her voice calm.

Though Amber was saying sweetheart and her tone was soft, Tara knew what it meant. Amber was irritated with her, and that made Tara scared, she didn't want Amber to edge her or something, so she stopped her hips, restraining herself from moving.

"hey, don't suffocate yourself. "

Amber said, noticing Tara's light red face. "If you hurt yourself I'm gonna be pissed with you. " Amber scoffed, seeing as Tara exhaled, coughing. "Don't ever do that again, you hear me?"

Amber growled. Tara nodded, her hips twitching and occasionally jerking forward.

Amber added a 3rd finger, thrusting quickly inside of Tara. Tara begged for.... whatever Amber had. Basically for Amber to give her the climax she so desperately desired, Tara wanted Amber to witness how Amber can make her feel.

"I-I-I love y-you.." Tara whispered, her legs shaking. "close? " Amber asked, her fingers pumping as she added a 4th finger.

Tara nodded, clamping down on Amber's fingers once more. "Tara, I told you to stop doing that. "

Tara whined, Tara knew it was just something she did, often not realizing she's doing it until Amber says something. Tara shook her head, trying to release on Amber's fingers. "you gonna cum on my fingers? "

Amber asked, grabbing Tara's legs and putting them on her shoulders. "good girl.. " Amber groaned as Tara whined and moaned, Amber's hand going back up to Tara's neck.

Amber chuckled while Tara moaned loudly as she came. a whole five fingers inside of Tara. "Does that feel good?"

Tara swallowed and nodded, throwing her head back with a guttural gasp as Amber thrusted into her, moaning. Amber calmed her as Tara came.

"okay.. shhshhshh, it's okay. I'm here, you're okay."

Amber cooed Tara, letting out a quiet chuckle as Tara came on her fingers.

"good girl, that's it. Okay. It's okay." Tara smiled as Amber thrusted inside of her for few more minutes, whispering sweet nothings to her.

Amber removed her fingers, Tara whining from the loss of contact. Amber softly cooed her, putting up her fingers, spreading them so Tara could see her wetness. "you're still so wet, baby. " "I-I.. " "Hey, hey, you don't have to explain anything, sweetheart."

Amber put her fingers in her mouth, tasting Tara. Tara blushed as she saw Amber's fingers out of her mouth, mixed with her saliva and Tara's juices.

Amber slid her 3 of her fingers back in, while Tara moaned as Amber hit her g-spot repeatedly. "amber-fuck!" Amber curled her fingers, bringing her hand to Tara's chest, holding her down.

Amber giggled and moved to Tara's right breast, playing with her nipples. She squeezed it, then latching her mouth onto it. Amber swirled her tounge around it, bitting and sucking, nipping.

Then switched to her left breast, continuing what she'd done with her right nipple. Tara's back arched, she moaned as Amber giggled, sending vibrations down her body, stopping at her pussy. "you okay?" Amber asked, sitting up from Tara's chest. Tara nodded, asking Amber to slow down.

Amber smirked, her fingers curling inside of Tara, speeding up. Tara whined, her back arched again, shouting at Amber to slow down. "ambs-slow..! slow down..!" Tara felt that you-know-what-knot in her stomach.

Tara wiggled and squirmed under Amber, trying not to release, knowing Amber would probably stop. Tara kept clamping down on Amber's fingers, then releasing. "are you close?" Amber asked, Tara shook her head, not wanting the pleasure to end.

Amber curled her fingers, smiling at Tara. "You like that?" Amber teased, her fingers hitting a bundle of nerves, her legs shaking uncontrollably. "mhph–!" Tara moaned loudly as Amber thrusted, clenching down on the fingers inside of her. "f-faste–faster! mhph!" Tara whimpered as Amber licked her lips. "i-" "you what, Tara?"

"hm? quiet in here or what?" Amber leaned down to Tara's face, curling her fingers and pumping in and out quickly.

Tara moaned softly and squirmed. Amber hit Tara's g-spot, and Tara came all over Ambers fingers.

"okay, shh shh shh. okay. Alright. You're okay. " Amber crawled on top Tara, hovering above her. smiling down at her smaller girlfriend.

Tara wiggled and squirmed under Amber, whining. "tired already? I thought you had a high sex drive, guess not though. "

Tara shook her head in protest. Amber smirked down at her, rolling them over. Amber lied Tara to the side of her, unzipping her pants.

Tara's eyes widened as she saw Amber's strap. "oh my-god Amber!" Tara turned red, covering her eyes and turning away.

"awh, you're so sweet, and beautiful. "

Tara sat on her knees and stared at Amber's lips, her hands on Amber's chest. Amber broke out into laughter, Tara pouted. "you're so tiny, sweetheart!" Tara fell onto Amber's chest, sitting up and then kissing her.

Tara crawled onto Amber, slowly letting herself onto the strap. Tara started riding Amber, staring at her eyes. Amber's eyes turned dark, filled with lust, she licked her lips. "know how many times you've cum so far?"

Amber asked, her hands guiding Tara. Tara shook her head, moaning nonsense.

"well you can add one to that," Amber flipped Tara, now on top of her. Tara moaned as Amber pounded into her relentlessly. Tara grabbed Amber arms, her nails digging into her skin. "I-I-I'm g-gonna cu-cum..."

"already babe?" Tara nodded, squirming around as she came. "shhshhshh, alright. Okay. Good girl, Good girl. " Tara latched onto Amber.

"you're okay, not too much?" Tara clung to Amber. Amber gently pulled her strap out, smiling at Tara, caressing her cheek.

Tara gave a soft, tired smile, and a weak laugh as Amber ticked her sides. "I love you, Tara. "

"I love you too, Amber. So much."

.....
Figured I'd give u a thanksgiving update .
.....