ice cream sex pt 1

The song that's playing is the song i heard when i watched my first tamber edit ☺

Sam, Tara, Amber, Mindy, Quinn, and Anika are all sitting at a table waiting for their ice cream. Sam's leaning on Quinn's shoulder, snoring, while Mindy and Anika are trying corny pick up lines on Amber and Tara. "Okay, i have one." Mindy says. "Me too." Anika announces. "Mindy first." Amber hums. Tara raises her eyebrow and tilts her head at Mindy.

"Are you the twin towers? because i wanna blow up inside of you." Amber rolls her eyes. "That's offensive," Quinn smirks. "Shut up, Quinn. Sam's getting drool on your shirt, by the way." Tara scowls. Amber grins.

"That's my girl." Anika and Mindy both laugh. "Sam!" Quinn yells. "Ice creams here." Amber grabs Tara's popsicle and unwraps it before giving it to her, grabbing her own bowl and a spoon.

Quinn takes hers, and everyone gets theirs. Anika watches Tara and Amber quarrel over if Strawberry and coconut ice cream or banana bread is better.

PJ "How the hell did yall get to strawberry and coconut ice cream vs banana bread—" "Shh." Tara rolls her eyes. "Amber?" Tara whispers. Amber looks down at her.

Anika looks over at Tara "what?" Amber scowls. Her gaze softens as she sees Tara look down hesitantly. "We'll be right back," Amber says, grabbing Tara's arm and helping her out of her booth. They walk to the bathroom. Anika winks at Tara, and Tara winks back. Anika, Sam, Mindy, and Quinn stand up, leaving the money on the table, rushing to their cars and driving to Amber's.

TARA'S POV:

I'm doing my best to try not to break, stalling Amber as long as I can. we've been in the bathroom for atleast an hour and a half. I really hope the girls are almost done because i can't really feel my legs at this point.

As soon as we walked into the bathroom she must've known i was faking, because she locked the door and pushed me against the wall.

Since then, she's been holding my leg in her arm and fucking me. It hurts but it feels so good and i just don't want it to end.

I just want them to hurry, but take their time. I know we could do this later, but the risk of someone hearing us turns me on even more.

I didn't even know she wore her strap, but apparently she did. also a blindfold. Oh god, Amber's pulling out.

She can't leave yet. She was fucking me so good! and also the girls probably haven't finished yet. "Amber," I breathe. "You can't leave. I didn't come!"

"I need to make sure nobody stole my wallet." "The girls are out there, though," I lie, knowing they must've taken it, i know i saw Sam grab something from Amber's spot when she left.

Anika wouldn't leave Amber's wallet anyway.

"Tara, i don't know what the hell you think this is, but if someone stole my wallet, I'll make sure you can't walk. And not in a sexual way."

She threatens. I feel my face heat up, and I sit up off the counter, my hands still holding Amber's wrists. "Amber," I pout. "please, just until I come." I beg. "please?" i stick out my lip and give her puppy eyes. "Fine. but just until you come." Amber pushes my back against the wall, grabbing my throat and slamming back into me. She grins and watches as my eyes shut tight and I start squirming.

third person-

Amber's grip on Tara's throat tightens, and she watches as Amber pulls Tara's phone out of her pocket.

"Let's see," Amber hums, still rolling her hips against Tara. Amber unlocks Tara's phone and scrolls through it.

"Oh? who's this?" She grins, the phone facing Tara. Tara's eyes open narrowly and she gasps as she sees what amber was looking at. "Such a suspicious folder." Amber smirks.

"Well, well, well." Amber says, eyes hovering over the screen Amber Freeman Insta...wlw..cute sapphic movies..things to say to make her scream without the S..?"..Amber Freeman abs....aww, you searched pictures of my abs?" Amber teases. "You're such a dirty little girl," Amber chuckles.

"You could've asked," Amber slams into her again. Tara squeals. She whimpers and writhes, twitching as she feels herself getting filled to the brim. "You're such a cutie pie," Amber squeezes Tara's neck, thrusting into him again.

Amber's pov-

i already know she's about to come. Her eyes are shut tight, but twitching, her fingers trembling, mouth propped open, drool running down her chin, legs wrapped around my waist.

She looks so sexy. "Tara," I breathe, rubbing the base of the toy against Tara's clit.

"Oh, god, Amber!" She cries. I grin and rub her clit, hands tangled in her hair. "Good girl," I praise. "do you wanna come?" I taunt. She nods. "Y-yes please!" She pleads. "aww, well you don't get to."

Tara whines in frustration and tries to grind against me. "Ah ah, stop it."i growl. Her phone rings just as I'm about to start fucking her harder.

I pick up. She's trembling and watching me intently. " Hello?" I say.

"Hey, um, is Tara there?" I hear Anika ask. "Yeah, here." I lie. "Tara?" Tara looks up at me. I snap.

She swallows. "H-hello?" her voice is shaky. "Tara. you and Amber can come home now, we're all set up." Amber raises her eyebrows. "oh, so that's what you were stalling for?"

I hear Anika gasp.

"Congrats, Anika, Now, I'm gonna fuck her brains out for lying, then we'll stop by the hospital for crutches, and we'll be home."

Tara whimpers. I hang up and toss her phone to the counter.

I plunge into her, my hips slamming into hers relentlessly. She trembles and i watch as she grips the countertop, finding a way to support herself. I push her harder against the wall, tilting her chin up to look at me.

She moans and blushes, and I see just how desperate she is. She's adorable like this. so fucking fuckable. i just wanna fuck her all night.

But I can't because we have more plans for my birthday. She's just so tiny and precious and tight, it takes every ounce of self-control I have not to stay inside of her.

She just looks so good. Maybe i should eat her out later. I will. But for now i have to pull out because we need to get home. I pull out  and grab my pants off the floor, pulling hers up from around her ankles. I smirk as she stares at me.

"It's rude to stare, you know?" I tease. "Do you like watching me get dressed, you little pervert?" She blushes and shakes her head feverishly. I snicker. "Can you walk?" "O-only if you stop t-teasing," She whispers. I roll my eyes and agree.

"you sure?" i ask as she stumbles around the bathroom. She nods. "yeah," she says. "I'm sure." I sigh and grab her wrist. I place her on my back and carry her out of the bathroom. i feel her grinding against me gently. "Careful, or else you might end up somewhere with me that isn't at home." She blushes.

I snicker and we walk out to the car. She already admitted to me that Anika'd taken my purse and set it in our room. I start driving home until i see her squirming in her seat, nails digging into the seats. "Get your nails off my seats," i hum. "or you'll rip them. and stop grinding, or you'll get my seats wet."

third person-

As Tara and Amber pull into the driveway, they can see diverse lights coming from inside the house,

"Tara," Amber says. is this a suprise party?' She hums. Tara nods. "sorry," she whispers.

Tara opens the door and Amber sees Sam, Quinn, Anika, And Mindy in front of a crowd of people. Tara scurries away, scared of what Amber might do to her. "I'll get you later, bitch." Amber chuckles. She steps into the house and shuts the door.