lesbian sexy sexy times in bed with Tara and Amber

Amber moaned softly as she felt Tara's nails digging into her thigh. "you're gonna cum so hard tonight." "T-tara," She moaned. "I know, baby. i know." Tara pushed her down on the bed and smirked. "well, let's see how wet you really are." 

Tara pulled Amber's skirt down and then massaged her clit gently. "keep your legs open, sweetheart." Amber nodded and let herself relax. She aligned herself with Amber's entrance. She pushed into her slowly, letting her adjust to the size. "I-i'm ready. I'm ready for you." "i know. i know you are. " 

Her pumps began to speed up, before she's fulling slamming into Amber with no mercy. "T-tara! y-yes!" "just like that, sweetheart.." Tara mocked, sliding her hand into Amber's bra. "so wet for me." "f-for you.." "just keep doing that, baby. just keep taking me." She began to play with Amber's nipples and grinned. "like that?" "y-yeah..yeah." Tara slid her hand out of Amber's bra, then slipped the strapon out of her. "T-tara.." she whined. 

"Shh. don't worry baby." Tara leaned down slowly, before gently pushing a finger into her, twisting slowly and carefully to allow Amber to and adjust. "ready?" "y-yes..yes." then, Tara added 2 more fingers, pumping now 3 fingers in and out of her. She grabbed a bit of Amber's hair and pulled it gently, making Amber roll onto her stomach. 

She grabbed Amber's neck and pushed her into a pillow, then shoved her strap into Amber's ass. "can you take me, baby? huh?" "y-yes, yes,i can-" Tara smirked and sped up her thrusts. "then take me." "fu-fuck..fuck.."  "good girl.." Tara praised, putting her hand on the back of Amber's head and keeping her head in the pillow as she thrusted rougher and harder. 

"y-yes...ahh.." "are you close, baby?" "s-so close, f-fuck..s-slower.." "No," "t-too fast.." Amber clawed at Tara's wrist.  "take it you little slut," Tara pulled Amber's head back before slamming deeper into her. "fuck, fuck, you're so hot.." She groaned, her hand groping Amber's breast. "yes, fuck..." 

also im sorry it's so short i just can't seem to finish this chapter and i needed to put something out

ps. yes i do take requests (obviously)