Folded Affection

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the UA training grounds. Katsuki and Izuku, having wrapped up their hero exercises, found themselves on the rooftop, catching their breaths.

"Nice work, Deku," Katsuki said, a rare hint of approval in his voice.

Izuku grinned, "You too, Kacchan."

As the evening breeze played with their hair, Katsuki's gaze softened. "You know, nerd, you're not half bad."

Izuku chuckled, "Thanks, Kacchan. Coming from you, that's practically a compliment."

They sat in companionable silence, watching the city lights flicker to life. The air was charged with unspoken words, the weight of years of rivalry and friendship.

Suddenly, Katsuki pulled something from his pocket. It was a small, intricately folded paper crane. "Here," he muttered, shoving it toward Izuku.

Izuku unfolded the crane, revealing a hastily scrawled message: "You're not annoying all the time."

Izuku's eyes widened, and he looked up at Katsuki, who was inexplicably avoiding eye contact. "Kacchan, are you..."

"Just shut up and take the dumb crane, Deku," Katsuki grumbled, his face reddening.

Izuku smiled, holding the paper crane close. In that quiet moment on the rooftop, words weren't necessary. The unspoken understanding between them spoke volumes. Sometimes, a small paper crane said more than a thousand words ever could.