Chapter 2: The chocolate room/Auf Wheidershen Augstus Gloop

Hours 11:05 a.m., the kids and their parents entered in a long corridor to a door. Augustus said: "i am hungry..." and Wonka said to him: "Don't worry, you will be happy!" and Mr. Wonka opened the door. The room got a lot of sweets and everyone was shocked. Willy Wonk said: "You can eat everythink here! It is not nice? Now you can eat everthing in this room! And get fun!" and the people runned in the room eating the sweets. 

Marvin's POV: 

"I am following Miranda, maybe for charming her? I don't think I have a crush on her... or yes? In every ways I'll give her a candied apple!" 

No one's POV:

Violet was going to taking a candied apple too and when she hurted Marvin she stole him candied apples saying: "Sucks to suck" but when Kevin arrived he said to Violet: "Do you really think what you did was nice? Give a candied apple to me and Marvin." and Violet, feeling hipnotized by Kevin gived 2 candied apple to Kevin. Then Marvin gived his candied apple to Miranda saying: "Here to you my pr..." and Miranda taked the apple saying: "Thanks." smiling.

Marivn's POV:

"What I was saying! Maybe I realy got a chrush on Miranda..."

No one's POV:

Then Julia went to Kevin saying to him: "hi Kevin! Why not making an alliance? But I will win this!" Kevin agreed but he was annoyed

Kevin's POV: 

"Why I have to making an alliance with Julia! It is only a tour! How much spoiled girl she is..."

No one's POV:

Veruca noticed some little guys not very tall, and she asked what they were to Wonka and he answered: "They are Oompa-Loompas! the are my workers, they come to the Oompaland." Mrs.Tv said: "I teach geography at high school, and the Oompaland doesn't exist!". So Wonka said: "You teach geography? Then you know what terrible place is these..."

Charlie noticed the waterfall and asked to Wonka what it was and Wonka answered: "The waterfall is the heart of my factory, it mix and whip my chocolate!".

 Then Mrs. Gloop noticed Augustus was drinking the chocolate of the river and she said: "Augstus, my son! Stop drink the chocolate!" and Mr. Wonka shouted: "Augustus, stop eat! My precious chocolate can't be touched with humans hands!". So Augustus falled in the river and a pipe catched he. Mike said: "he will stuck in..." and Mr. Clemence said: "He IS stucking" and Mrs.Gloop screamed: "My son will be transformed into chocolate and he will be selled in the world!" and Willy Wonka said: "No, the pipe is going to the marshmallow room" and Mrs.Gloop tolded: "Terrible man!". Charlie noticed the Oompa-Loompas on the horizontal pipe and said: "Watch! The oompa-loompas!" and Mike added: "What are they doing?" and Mr.Wonka said: "They like singing as first thing on everything!" 

Wonka said: "They like singing as first thing on everything!" 

My version (lyrics) of Auf Wiedersehen Augustus Gloop

Oompa-Loompas:

Oompa-loompa doompady doo I' ve got a perfect puzzle for you,

Oompa-Loompa doompady dee, If you are wise you'll listen to me!

What do you get when you aren't obbidient?

In the case of Gloop you turn into an ingredient!

You will live in happiness too, like the oompa-loompa doompadee do!

Mrs.Gloop:

Will they save my son?

Mr.Wonka:

Yes. Before it is not too late

Ompa-Loompas:

Cut, dice, mince, slice,

Time to make the fudge!

Churn, chop, pound, plop,

Time to make the fudge!

Now we turn on the heat!

Don't be worry because we love the candied pork!

Auf Wiedersehen Augustus Gloop, it's time to make the fudge,

You never tried to make some friend, but now we have some fun!

Don't worry becuse we love the fudge!

Auf Wiedersehen Augustus Gloop, it's time to say goodbye, you're a greedy nicompup and nothing you can do!

Auf Wiedersehen Augustus Gloop, your tour is now complete! (and he will not be harmed!)

Mr.Wonka

Oh, mother, courage, you must show and don't cry for the life, because...

Oompa-Loompas:

He makesd tasty!

Mr.Gloop:

Augustus!

Oompa-Loompas:

Fudge! 

*Augustus got unstuck from the pipe and Mrs.Gloop was escorted out of the room by an Oompa-Loompa*

Charlie asked to him grandpa: "The oompa-loompas are joking, true?" and grandpa Joe answered: "Don't worry, Augustus will not be harmed

Charlie asked to him grandpa: "The oompa-loompas are joking, true?" and grandpa Joe answered: "Don't worry, Augustus will not be harmed. I whish...".