Chapter 4: The Inventing Room/ Violet Blueberry

Hours 11:55. The families entered  in the inventing room where Wonka said: "This is the inventing room. Here I test my ideas for the sweets. You can go to see everything, but don't touch nothing!" Kevin called the kids for a speech: "Kids, this isn't the most safe place after Augustus' demise, and I think soemone will be the next." Marvin said: "And I hope it will be Violet", then Violet said: Shut up!" and she hurted a machinary. Wonka arrived to Violet and actived the machinary and it exited 8 candies. 

Wonka said: "These are my Everlasting Gobstoppers, this sweet is the secret of this factory!" and Violet said: "This is a gum!" and Wonka said: "No, you can chew a gum because if you will try to chew this candy your theeth will be broked an if you...

Wonka said: "These are my Everlasting Gobstoppers, this sweet is the secret of this factory!" and Violet said: "This is a gum!" and Wonka said: "No, you can chew a gum because if you will try to chew this candy your theeth will be broked an if you try to suck this sweet it will never wear out.". Julia said: "I want one of these" and Veruca added: "I want one too!" Then Wonka gived one Everlasting Gobstopper to each kids . Then Wonka actived another machinary and from it exited  a gum.

 Veruca said: "That's all?" and Wonka said: "That's all!" Violet said: "it's only a gum!" and Wonka noticed: "It's my three-course dinner gum! It contains 3 foods only in a gum!" 

ATTENCTION: Now this part of Violet Beaugrarde contains 3 parts, after this good returnd to reading the story.

Part 1: Chew it! (It's "Chew it!" but rewrote and not singed, anf in this first pasrt Violet only turns blue):

Violet:

*steal the three course dinner from Wonka*

"I have only a dream in the life, it's own a stick of life-long gum and all life-long to chew it

I'd chew it all through childhood, I'd chew it when I wed.
If I survive to 95 I'd chew it till I'm dead!"

Wonka: 

This gum contains 3 foods: Pea soup, roast beef, and blueberry icecream.

Blueberry is the nicest ice cream.

Violet:

*put the gum in her mouth an starts to chew the gum* 

Mr. Beaugrade: