38. Lust

Omega Wei Wuxian was very shy because all his clothes were open and he was standing completely naked in front of his husband Lan Zhan.

Lan Wangji also slowly starts taking off his own white Lan sect robes and also removes his trousers.

For the first time, Wei Wuxian has seen his husband Lan Wangji naked in front of him, omega noticed that Lan Wangji's dick is quite big.

Wei Ying starts gulp after seeing his husband's dick which is way bigger than any other alpha.

Wei Wuxian starts feeling a little shy due to which his cheeks turn pink.

Wei Wuxian slowly moves his hand unconsciously to his husband's penis and starts caressing it.

Lan Wangji sees his Omega caressing the Alpha's penis with his hands, he feels immense pleasure.

Lan Wangji's penis gradually started becoming hard and erected because of his wife's sensual touch.

Wei Wuxian had magic in his hands as he touched his alpha husband in a very seductive manner.

At this time it had become very difficult for Lan Wangji to control his desires because Omega is caressing his hard penis in such an aroused manner.

Wei Wuxian sees that Lan Wangji is making moaning noises, then Omega Wei Ying quickly sits on his knees.

Lan Wangji saw that Wei Wuxian was sitting on his knees and that too in front of Alpha's thick long penis.

Lan Wangji starts to gulp when suddenly Wei Wuxian gives a small kiss to alpha's penis with his soft pink lips.

Wei Wuxian took Lan Wangji's penis in his mouth, he got a little taste of Lan Wangji's pre-semen in his mouth.

The size of Lan Wangji's penis and the taste of his precum are completely different from Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian now closes his eyes and starts sucking his husband's penis passionately.

Wei Ying quickly licks Lan Wangji's penis from top to bottom with his lewd wet tongue.

Omega Wuxian takes Alpha's penis inside his mouth and starts sucking it like a sweet candy.

Lan Wangji's condition starts getting worse when alpha couldn't wait any longer so he held Wei Ying's head tightly and started fucking Omega's lewd mouth with his animalistic thrusts.

Lan Wangji says to Omega, "Wei Ying, you have such a hot mouth. Now I can understand why Jiang Wanyin is so fond of you. There is a strange attraction inside you that can easily attract any Alpha towards you. Oh ghosh you are so beautiful.."

It felt absolutely heavenly when the mushroom tip of Lan Wangji's penis hit the deepest part of Omega's throat repeatedly many times.

Wei Wuxian was having trouble breathing due to giving his alpha a blowjob, so omega quickly removes his husband's penis from his mouth.

Wei Wuxian starts breathing heavily and then starts kissing his husband's penis again more fiercely.

Wei Wuxian was deliberately making his husband more horny so that Omega's husband would treat him like a sex demon.

Lan Wangji asks Omega, "Wei Ying, have you ever drank Jiang Wanyin's semen before? Would you like to drink my semen too? I have never enjoyed oral sex before, but today I feel good experiencing it with you. I confess to you that I feel extremely jealous just thinking of you with others, specially Jiang Wanyin."

Lan Zhan can't control himself and he squirts his semen down Wei Ying's throat.

Wei Wuxian's throat has also become dry after giving a blowjob when hot sticky semen comes into his throat.

Omega quickly drinks his husband's hot, sticky semen in one fell swoop.

Lan Wangji says, "Wei Ying, I never thought that this moment would come in my life when my Omega would be sitting on his knees and drinking my semen so passionately."

Wei Wuxian's face becomes completely red because of the blowjob.

Hearing all these things, Omega Wuxian starts feeling very excited in his mind.

Lan Wangji feels immense pleasure as he ejaculates inside his omega's mouth for the first time.

Lan Wangji asks, "Wei Ying, did you like the taste of my semen? Do you still remember the taste of your old lover Jiang Wanyin's semen? Well, tell me, with which of the two of us do you feel more pleasure doing oral sex?  Would you like to give me a blowjob every day in our married life?"

Wei Ying now removes his husband's dick from his mouth and then omega starts looking at Lan Zhan with lustful eyes.

Wei Wuxian replies, “Lan Zhan, the taste of semen of both of you is completely different. I want to live a happy life with you now, so I have no problem in making love with you every day. I will enjoy giving you blowjobs every day because you have become my alpha husband."

Lan Wangji now leans down lovingly and starts caressing his wife's cheeks,

Lan Wangji asks Omega, "Wei Ying, are you ready to have sex with me now? I am not going to show you any mercy tonight, so answer me carefully."

Wei Wuxian replies, “Lan Zhan, tonight I have to be yours, that's why I have been waiting to have sex with you since the day you became my alpha husband. Today this entire universe also can't stop me from being yours."

Lan Zhan lifts his omega wife in his arms and makes Wei Ying lie down on their marital bed.

Lan Wangji now slowly sits between his Omega's legs from where he can clearly see the Omega's pussy hole.

Alpha Lan Zhan spreads Omega's legs wide with his hands, giving him the opportunity to tease Wei Wuxian even more.

Lan Wangji now deliberately starts rubbing his fingers on Omega's clitoris, which is the most sensitive part of his wife's fragile body.

Due to which the sound of moaning and winning is coming out of Omega's lewd mouth.

Lan Wangji starts caressing his wife's omega pussy hole by moving his fingers in a circular motion.

Wei Wuxian's pussy hole starts fluttering due to being empty because now Omega also starts feeling the craving for sex.

Omega gripped the bed sheet tightly in his fist because Wei Ying knew what his alpha husband was going to do next with him.

A strange storm was beginning to arise in Omega's mind because this movement was making him feel very good and at the same time he was feeling a strange nervousness.

The way Lan Wangji's eyes were looking at his omega wife's naked body, he came to know how much love, lust, affection and attachment he has for his omega wife.

Whenever Wei Wuxian meets his husband's gaze, he tries to close his legs together unconsciously.

===============
===============

To be continued..

Please give VOTE to this chapter and leave your comments too..

Follow me on Wattpad Neha22333 for more Fanfictional fantastic stories of Wangxian and Xianwang.

Storyline By
Neha