4

Death's departure leaves the room feeling oddly emptier, the weight of his presence now noticeably absent. The gentle glow that had been illuminating the area seems to fade slightly, casting a dimmer hue over the bar.

Your new venture begins.

Next

The raven flaps its wings, landing on the edge of the counter. "Quite the encounter, wasn't it? Not many can claim they've chatted with Death in a bar. And got the bar!"

You take a moment to let everything sink in. The reality of your situation, the task ahead, and the enigmatic raven still watching you with its inquisitive eyes.

The raven tilts its head, eyes twinkling with mischief. "But, before we dive into all the serious bar business... Breakfast time!"

You blink in surprise.

The raven nods vigorously. "Yes, indeed! Did you think I'd let my new business partner starve? Not on my watch!"

Always with the questions!" The raven chuckles, hopping in a circle. "Sure, but let's fuel up first. Talking on an empty stomach is never ideal."

"Oh! oh! While we are heading to eat, shall we do a grand tour of your new establishment?" it asks, its voice filled with a mixture of pride and mischief.

You nod and stand up, ready to discover the ins and outs of your newly acquired bar.