☆Much to Learn☆

Word Count: 1703

'Words.' - Na'vi thoughts
"Words." - Na'vi speaking
'Words.' - English thoughts
"Words." - English speaking

Neteyam awoke from her sleep, she sat up from her hammock slowly before grabbing a sort of shawl that hung from her hammock. She stood up from her bed before adjusting the shawl over her shoulders to cover her arms and upper body.

She then grabbed her medicine pouch and her weapons. She then walked away cautiously not wanting to wake her siblings up.

She walked down Hometree before being met by the already familiar pod, she walked up to the pod being met by the Metkayina Tsahik.

She walked up to the woman before bringing her hand to her forehead paying her respect to the woman, the woman smiled at her a bit before laying teylu on a table, she then grabbed a bag before walking out the pod.

Neteyam waited for the Metkayina son to come out of his room knowing he'd been awake by the small sounds of him and Pekey playing around.

Soon she watched as the man walked out with Pekey holding his hand pulling him out of his room. Pekey looked at the girl with a small glimpse of happiness in his eyes while the Metkayina boy looked surprised.

Neteyam looked down at the young child with a smile plastered on her face, she nealt down to his height as the young boy approached her, he held his necklace around his neck while smiling. "Thank you, I love it so much!" The boy exclaimed.

Neteyam smiled softly while she held the boy's hand. She flinched a bit feeling a hand on her shoulder, the hand felt cold yet soft. She looked to see who it was, she saw the Metkayina man who looked a bit tired. He jerked his head towards the entrance of the pod, she took that as a sign of a want to leave.

She waved to the little boy before standing up to leave. The little boy pouted a bit upset, though he walked away to play with an ilu figure.

The two Na'vi Walked down the mighty tree of the Omatikaya down to the floor level. The Omatikaya girl looked over to the Metkayina man before walking out of the village full of music and chatter and into the beautiful yet dangerous forest of Pandora.

As they moved into the forest the chatter and music of the village faded and small sounds of the forest bugs and animals played like music.

Soon the girl stopped in front of a tall tree, shorter and thinner than Hometree but still a tall tree. The man stood confused but just waited for the girl to explain, surely she'd explain.

The girl looked as if she was thinking about something, though she quickly stopped, she grabbed into her pouch pulling out a bandage roll.

The man tilted his head in confusion, two questions stood in his head like a disease; 'How did she have the bandages?' and 'What are they for?' he stood confused until she reached for his hand, he pulled away making her look at him, her face wore a soft expression, no bad intentions, so he allowed her to take his hand again.

She smiled softly while wrapping his hands in bandages, he only grew more confused but allowed her to continue, he felt comfortable with her soft touch.

She finished wrapping his hands before letting go of his hand, she then put away the remaining bandage into her bag.

"We climb today, the bandages are to protect your skin from the bark, so it does not rip the skin." She explained, still her accent flowing through her voice like the wind. The accent made her words mighty but still soft.