•03• Sudden Help

The jade green demon hummed in confusion, before turning towards the voice, only to receive a kick to the face from Mk. The demon staggered, before growling and attacking Mk and Monkey King, but the two quickly dodged the blow, before going in for an attack.

  ~°~

Red Son, Mei and Tang were running through the forest towards the noise of explosions, but suddenly they were attacked. Luckily, they managed to dodge the attack in time, the three skidded and were in a defensive position.  

  "What the hell are these things?!" Mei asked, observing the demon with a very peculiar appearance, it resembled a large reptile, its skin had a texture mixed between lizard leather and Jade stone and with four strong legs with large and sharp claws. The creature did not appear to have eyes, and if it looked exactly like the demon Monkey King and Mk were facing, the only difference was the size.

The demon that Monkey King and Mk were fighting seemed to be about the size of a savannah elephant, while the one that Mei, Red Son and Tang were dealing with seemed to be the size of a cow.

"Tao Teis?!" Tang said scared. 

 "I thought these things were extinct!!" He said before shouting as another titled Tao Tei appeared and attacked him, he managed to dodge it.  

"So, these things are pretty angry fossils!" Mei said, wielding her sword ready to attack.

The three quickly dodged another advance, before Red Son kicked Tao Tei in the ribs. Mei quickly blocked a bite attack from the second Tao Tei with her sword, before launching a beam of green light to attack them, but they managed to dodge easily, thanks to their frighteningly high speed, for their size. The two fought, they did not notice a third Tao Tei.

"Mr. Tang, do these things have any weaknesses??" Mei asked, trying to pierce one of them, only for her sword to graze the skin, not even making a scratch. Before dodging a tail attack from the same demon, she just swatted. 

Tang began to stutter as he tried to remember the weaknesses of these demons, however, his thoughts were interrupted when he felt himself being pulled by his scarf, before screaming as he was dragged away from Mei and Red Son. The two tried to go after him, only to be blocked by the second Tao Tei, who snapped his jaw threateningly at them.  

~°~

  In the distance, two figures were camping, the younger figure was snoring loudly, with his mouth open, while a string of saliva ran from his mouth onto the ground. The older figure was already covering his watch shift and keeping the fire burning. He watched his nephew scratch his stomach for a second, before returning to the sprawled, relaxed position from before. The older man laughed silently, before suddenly tensing up upon hearing a familiar roar. To the old man surprise the youngest woke up to the noise.

"Mango is the best fruit there is...!" The youngest said, still thinking he was dreaming, but once he fully woke up, he frowned, after registering the noise.  

"... What was this?" He asked in a slightly hoarse and groggy voice. 

"Tao Teis..." His uncle replied, frowning, but his dark look turned into a completely confused look when he heard what sounded like a completely high-pitched roar.  

"Hm... I've never heard that kind of demon..." He said in a daze, before his eyes widened when he realized that the 'roar' was a scream.

"Oh Shi---!"

~°~ 

Tang struggled, trying to free himself from the scarf, before he finally managed to do so, with the consequence of rolling over a little, before coming to a stop. He coughed, massaging his throat a few times, due to the fact that the scarf was tightly wrapped around his neck. Tang froze, when he heard a grotesque growl around him, he looked to the side before shouting and raising his arms, unconsciously creating a barrier around him, just in time for the same Tao Tei who dragged him to hit the mystical shield. Tang flinched at the sound of the impact, before opening his eyes, which he didn't even realize were closed, his eyes widening seeing the barrier around him and the Tao Tei on the ground. Tang stood up hesitantly unsure if he really just did that. 

"T-that's what you get for trying to mess with me you horrible beast!" He said as starting to brag not noticing that Tao Tei was getting up.  

He only noticed when he heard a roar, he turned around and screamed as the beast jumped on top of the shield and started hitting him. Tang, not knowing what to do at that moment, just raised his arms trying to keep the barrier up. After many strong blows, the golden barrier began to crack, and the more Tao Tei struck, the bigger the cracks were getting. Tang began to sweat as he felt the energy in his body slowly draining away. With a final blow, the barrier was broken, and due to the impact of the explosion

Tang was thrown across until his back hit an against a tree, but the impact wasn't strong enough to knock him out. Tang, his body weak and trembling, tried to stand up, only for his body to give up and fall back on to the ground. He groans in pain barely keeping his eyes open. His eyes forced back to the demon in front of him as the demon was now running fully towards him. Tang can already see the demon want to tear him apart wanting to eat him, to taste the heavenly blood of his.  

However...

 "Jìn fēng!! Original one!! Shuānglóng zhī nù!!!" Suddenly, a roar could be heard. A figure followed by four orange auras, with dragon-like silhouettes, appeared; the figure kicked the demon in the side of the ribs, causing dragon auras to attack at that point at the same time, causing the demon to scream as he crashed into several trees. Tang looked shocked and impressed at the new person, before noting who it was. Unbeknownst to him, it was Jin Mori, the librarian's nephew, his spiky black hair tied with a green band, which prevented his bangs from covering his blue eyes. His clothing consisted of a white shirt, a blue and orange sweatshirt tied around his waist, dark blue baggy pants and orange shoes. Jin Mori looked at Tang who was still looking at him in shock.   

"Hey, man. You, okay?" Jin Mori asked, snapping Tang out of his shock. The brunette stuttered, trying to form a sentence. Tang was still a bit shocked until he saw the demon approach again.

"C-careful!!!" Tang shouted, Jin Mori tilted his head in confusion, before the demon struck him. Due to the force of the impact, there was a cloud of dust. When it lowered enough for Tang to have visibility see, he saw that Jin Mori was not in the place where the demon attacked him, but rather, he had avoided it and was now about two meters away. An orange aura surrounded the teenager again, as he prepared to attack. 

"Jìn fēng!! Original three!! Yín hǔ zhǎo!!!" Jin Mori shouted before focusing all of his aura into his fist, as a silhouette resembling a large tiger followed him, and punched the demon in the middle of its spine causing a harrowing scream from the beast. Another cloud of dust rose as the beast was thrown to the ground and when the dust settled, Jin Mori was seen sitting on top of the beast's body.

"Man... These demons are annoying to fight..." He said while running his hand through his frizzy hair. Before turning his attention back to Tang.

"Oh, my bad. I kind of left you in a vacuum, right?" He said, as he descended to the ground, before patting his pants, dusting them off and pointing at the unconscious Tao Tei. 

"Let's go before this animal wakes up." Jin Mori spoke, surprising Tang. 

 "Wait, he's still alive?!"

 "Well, technically yes. It's a little complicated to explain. Anyway, is there anyone with you?" Jin Mori asked. Tang nods his head yes as he was getting up with Jin Mori's help.   

"Yes, we need to help them and quickly!!" Tang said, pointing in the direction he was dragged from.

"By the way, what's your name?" 

"My name is Jin Mori. But for short, call me Mj."    

_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Hey, sorry for the delay in posting the chapter, I had problems with energy and internet in my neighborhood and it ended up coming back a few days ago, I was also busy with school, but now I'm a little calmer, so maybe I'll post again chapters, depending on my creativity, of course.