Letters From Where?

Iris's train of thought was interrupted when the doors of the Great Hall opened with a bang. She was paranoid to say the least. The amount of times the girl fought dangerous creatures made her like that. So, the sudden sound made her go into her fight mode but soon she realised she didn't need to worry.

The doors opened to reveal the Weasley family, Padfoot aka Sirius Black, Moony aka Remus Lupin, The Malfoy family, Amaelia Bones, the minister of magic, Tonks family, 'Mad-eye' Moody and Kingsley. Iris noticed another figure standing near the uninvited guests.

Tom Marvolo Riddle.

The 'dark lord'. The supposed enemy of the golden girl. He stood beside the guests looking around, as if searching for someone. Soon his eyes found hers. Iris could see him visibly relax. He gave her a small nod and then continued looking around as if nothing happened. Iris didn't miss the tingles she felt when they locked eyes.

"Dear guests, what are you doing here?" Headmaster Dumbledore asked, making Iris roll her eyes.

"We received a letter telling us to meet here, Professor," Molly Weasley replied. Before anything could happen, a white light surrounded the room making everyone alert. As soon as everyone could see clearly, they saw four person standing.

"Where the bloody hell are we?" The blond women asked.

"I am trying to figure that out too, dear sister," The guy with suit said.

"TELL ME WHERE WE ARE?! OR ELSE I AM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR HEART," the guy with Sandy blond hair screamed making the younger students afraid.

"Calm down you dog!" The last person said.

"Who are you?" Professor Mcgonagall asked them cautiously.

The guy with the suit came forward and said, "Sorry for the interruptions... I am Elijah Mikaelson and these are my siblings. We have no clue how we came here. All we know is that we were covered in a bright white light and then we were standing here. Would you mind telling us where we are?" He asked calmly.

"You are in Hogwarts," Umbridge said.

"Wait- Hogwarts as in the magic school?" The guy with black hair asked.

"Yes,"

"That's so cool!" He said looking like a child on Christmas, "But what are we doing here?"

As if replying to his question, a bright light surrounded the place once again. As the light dimmed, everyone could see a stack of what looked like movies and a letter on top.

Dumbledore moved towards the pile and picked up the letter after checking for curses. He opened the letter and the cleared his throat before reading out the content of the letter.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs,

Wᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ. Sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ.

Tʜɪs ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪs sᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. ʏᴇs ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ! Tʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ, sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Iʀɪs Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ. Sᴏ ᴡᴇ sᴇɴᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ. Sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴs.

Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ Mɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴏᴏɴ. Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Kʟᴀᴜs.

Tɪᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴜsᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ Aᴍᴇʟɪᴀ Bᴏɴᴇs, Iʀɪs Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ.

Bᴇᴡᴀʀᴇ! Nᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs.

Eɴᴊᴏʏ!

- Tʜᴇ Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

As soon as Dumbledore finished reading the book, the Great Hall turned into a more comfortable place.

"Well before we proceed further, why don't you introduce yourselves?" Professor Mcgonagall said to the Mikaelsons.

"I am Elijah Mikaelson, original vampire," the guy in suit said.

"I am Rebekah Mikaelson, original vampire," the blond girl said.

"I am Kol Mikaelson, original vampire" the guy with black hair said.

"And I am Klaus Mikaelson, original hybrid," the guy with Sandy blond hair said. His eyes roamed around and then fell on Iris. He felt complete as soon as their eyes met. Klaus knew what it meant and so did Iris. She gave him a small smile which he returned. Tom watched the whole interaction with narrowed eyes. He didn't know what to feel. He knew what Iris was to him and he wasn't sure if he wanted to share her.

"Miss Potter, do you give your consent to watch the movies based on your life?" Professor Dumbledore asked.

Iris turned to look at her best friends and had a silent conversation. She didn't want everyone to know everything but if it helped the future then so be it. She gave a nod.

Hermione went forward to set up the movies so that they could watch. Padfoot ran upto Iris and started licking her face wanting attention which the girl was glad to give him. Remus soon followed his boyfriend and sat near Iris.

The Weasley family sat together with Hermione. Tom who now went by Lord Slytherin sat beside Iris. Iris gestured the hybrid to sit with them too. The others soon found a place and the first movie began.

𝑰𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Lemme know what you think about this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Do not be a ghost reader.