That Cursed Night

The screen turned black before everyone in the Hall could see a house. The lights were turned on and the camera zoomed inside the house. There sat James Potter with his daughter, Iris Potter. A woman with red hair could be seen standing near the door, leaning on it. She had a smile on her face watching her husband and daughter playing with a snitch.

"Aw...look how cute our Iris looks," The Weasley twin chorused.

"Oh, stop it you two," Iris said before smacking them.

Tom and Klaus smiled at their soulmate. She was precious and perfect.

"Bambi, you are going to be a great quidditch player like me one day," James said to his one year old daughter. The girl only giggled in reply.

"Lily, look!! She agrees with me!" James Potter exclaimed in joy.

"Oh James!" Remus said, tears already visible in his eyes.

Snuffles whined from his position. He missed his brother.

Before Lily Potter could answer her husband, they felt the ward of the house shift. James Potter quickly picked up his daughter and gave her to his wife. He looked outside to see a man with red eyes and another with a white beard.

"Who is it?" A younger student asked but no one replied.

"White beard?!," Molly Weasley questioned before looking at Dumbledore, who looked very pale.

"Lily! Take Iris... It's him," James screamed in urgency.

"Oh my God! It's you-know-who! "

"You know what now?" Kol asked.

"But I am not leaving you!" Lily said, tears streaming down her face.

James grabbed her face in his hands before kissing her, "Go! You need to protect Iris,"

Tears were streaming down everyone's face. Iris held Tom's and Klaus's hand. Even though Klaus had no idea what was happening, he was glad to provide comfort to his soulmate. Tom on the other hand was seething with rage.

That's all Lily needed before taking her daughter upstairs. James on the other hand went towards the door. He heard the intruders breaking the door.

" James son, move away. It doesn't need to be harder than it seems," A voice eerily familiar said.

"That voice sounds familiar, "

"I am not gonna let you kill my daughter just because you feel threatened by her power," James said, " You can't control everyone,"

"Oh James, I can control everyone...Just like Tom here," Dumbledore said, "and if I can't, I will kill them,"

With that he casted the killing curse.

The hall was silent.

"YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND, YOU FILTHY BASTERD!" Sirius changed back and shouted at the headmaster who looked very pale.

"IT'S SIRIUS BLACK! ARREST HIM," Umbridge screamed.

"HE IS INNOCENT!" The golden trio said. Amelia Bones nodded and promised that she would look into the matter later before looking at Dumbledore.

People were shouting at Dumbledore. How could the 'leader of light' kill innocent people?! Molly was enraged and so was McGonagall.

"Albus Dumbledore, you are under arrest for killing James Potter," Amelia Bones said. Soon chains appeared and held Dumbledore in place.

Lily Potter heard the thump of what sounded like a body. She knew that she lost the love of her life. She sat in front of her daughter's crib, "Iris honey, Mama loves you. Dada loves you. Iris, be safe. Be strong."

There wasn't anyone with dry eyes.

The door was blasted off and Dumbledore and Tom entered the room. Lily could clearly see how Dumbledore controlled Tom. Probably a strong imperio curse.

"My girl, you don't need to die. Don't make this harder," Dumbledore said.

"First of all, I am not your girl and get away from my daughter!" Lily Potter stood in front of her daughter protectively.

"Okay then...AVADA KEDAVRA!' He cursed at Lily.

"Silly girl! Now Tom, it's your turn," Dumbledore said.

Tom tried to fight the curse but couldn't. He looked at the eyes of the young girl. He wanted to stop but before he could do anything he felt his hands rise.

"Avada kedavra,"

Though something was off. Tom felt his body burn. He couldn't hold the scream that threatened to come out. Dumbledore apparated away with a pop. Soon he felt like he was falling into an abyss. He felt his soul latching to the young girl. The last thing he thought before everything turned dark was,

"I am always gonna protect you, Little flower, my soulmate,"

With that the screen turned dark.

"Wait!! So the 'dark lord' isn't evil at all?!" A Hufflepuff asked.

"That's what it seems," another replied.

"And you have soulmate?!" Ron asked.

"Soulmates, Ronald," Iris said quietly.

"Bloody hell!" Ron sighed, "Is it him?" He pointed at Klaus.

Iris only nodded.

"Wow!"

"Wow indeed,"

A/N: So the reacting bits starts from here

A/N: So the reacting bits starts from here. What do you think about it so far? Please let me know.

Do not forget to vote, comment and follow. 

Please do not be a ghost reader.