*☆Chapter 1☆*

Heather's Pov

Its over. Done. I can't express how ecstatic I am.   

 He was sued. Chris Mclean, is gone.  The things Chris would make us do for views were absolutely insane..Even for me. And now, it's all over. Courtney won that stupid ass case, and we are free. Chris Mclean has been sued, and can NEVER hurt us again. 

No matter what.

Even if I gained a million, the things I had to do on that show was..horrible to say the least. Lots of trauma. From getting my head shaved, to being the winner of a season and, I couldn't forget being flushed down a toilet. Remembering that very moment makes my blood boil. Yet I still fell in love. I wonder if he remembers me? 

Alejandro's Pov

This is the best day of my life.

That barstardo feo has been sued! Me, and practically everyone on the show is more than relieved. We are safe for once. Anyone who's been on even a singe episode of total drama would have their fair share of trauma. For me, it was physical. Mi amor, Heather Kasuga pushed me off a volcano, causing me to get burnt to a crisp. Instead of sending me to a trained hospital like an normal person, That cara de polla shoved me in a robot suit 'to heal' . Although I wasn't the most particularly nice person on that god forsaken show, I still didn't deserve to be thrown around for 'ratings' and 'likes'. It sends shivers down my spine if those sharks didn't bite me.

Ugh.

I was terrified. But the way she reacted when I leapt out was almost worth it.

Hm. I loved her more then any girl I had met. 

She's probably forgotten.

Heather's Pov

Today I'm having a day out with Cody, one of my best friends after total drama. He's very late. I would get mad at him, however its happens so much that I don't care anymore. About now, he'll be running down my road away from that deranged purple-haired freak. Total drama's over yet I'm guessing her obsession wont go away. Poor Cody. I'd hate it too if a escaped mental patient was chasing me around demanding to smell my earlobes. 

And in..

3

2

1

''HEATHER'' Cody gasped ''LOCK THE DOORS! QUICK! SHE'S TOO FAST! SHE'S AFTER MEEE!!''

  ''I've got it! Hide down in the usual place, my bodyguards will shoo her away.''

 ''THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!'' yelled Cody, not breathing.   

 ''It's what friends do.'' I answered solemnly.

 ''Hey, do you have some of those fizzy rainbow belts you had last time?''  

    ''No, but I have octolate'' (A/N I'M NOT TRYING TO GET SUED OK?) ''Want some'' I smirked   

     Like I expected Cody's eyes twinkled and soon enough he was on the floor begging for it.  

   ''Ok,ok!'' I laughed ''Are we going to play roblox like we did last time?''   

    ''Sure why not!'' Cody smiled.

~A few minutes later~

''AAAAAAAAAHHH'' I screamed ''THOSE DUMB,GREASY-HAIRED,UGLY,REVOLTING FLOPS!!                  

 ''Why'd they vote you out?'' asked Cody, in a much more calmer tone.                                                         

''I DON'T KNOW??? MY WHOLE TEAM IS TEAMING WITH EACH-OTHER! I MADE IT FIRST!''                     

''Well that's total roblox drama for you!'' said Cody snickering. 

Alejandro's Pov

I am feeling..odd. Heather is all I can think about now. Her silky raven hair, her angry frown and the way she'd shoot daggers at me. However, the best thing was when I called her mi amor. The way her mouth would stay in that disappointed frown,  but her eyes would twinkle like stars in the sky. Oh, how I loved her.

I want her back. No, I need her back. I have my own home now, and my parents loved how feisty and fiery she was, and they especially liked it when I punched the shit out of my brother when he called her in any way unattractive.They said to me that I never acted anything like that to any other girl, and how Heather was my perfect match. I don't even know if I'll see her again, but if I do, I'm making sure that it counts.

I promise you.