*☆Chapter 6☆*

Alejandro's POV

''Mama, papa. I really need to tell you something.''

I sat at the kitchen table, my two parents in front of me.

Ok, this was awkward. It reminded me of when I was younger, about 12 or 13 and my dad and me were having THAT talk. It was traumatizing that I can say the least.. But anyway, as their concerned eyes stared at me, it was time.

''She's back again''

Ok, why the hell did I say that. I sound like I'm in a cliche horror movie sequel, and this is the introduction. Now, instead of concerned, their faces were simply confused.

''Ehem.'' boomed my dad. ''Alejandro, son. I do love you but you do know I am a very busy man. I would be completing a very impor-''

''I-I mean Heather!''

''...'' 

I left both of my parents speechless. I knew both of them hated Vicotoria, so if they know I've found my one true love again, I'll never see her disgusting face again and be reunited with Heather, like we were meant to be.

I sat there with a big grin on my face, as I stared at them, expecting a grin as bright as mine returned. 

Instead I was greeted with a rather large frown. Instantly, that wiped my smile away.

''What is going on..?'' my voice was shaking, I didn't want to know the answer.

''Alejandro, baby. It's too late.''

''WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S TOO LATE?!'' I yelled, the sound filling the whole room. I realized what I said quite quickly, and regained my my composure at the same speed.

''Sorry, it is jus-''

''I understand. You do love her lots, and I can tell that you love her a lot. However, there is a barrier in your way. One not me or your father can break.''

''What is it.''

My mother sighed.

''Victoria's father is as famous as his daughter, probably more. He is equally rich as well. Although we have way more power than him. He could easily gaslight the public into thinking we are the evil ones. We can't do anything.''

''...''

I was speechless.

Heather's POV

Alejandro.

After that meeting with him, it's hard to stop thinking about him.

I have asked Cody about it, but I can tell he still has grudges against Al because of world tour. To be fair, I don't  blame him at all. 

I haven't eaten for a recently, and Cody and Courtney have been quite concerned for my health.

All I want is Al back.

I forgot to get his number, and I feel so so stupid for not getting it. All I do now is scroll on tiktok, staring at my for you page.

One day, as I was doing what I usually do (scroll, scroll and scroll)  I stumbled across a very specific and interesting tiktok.

Showing a very very very special someone.

''Alejandro Burromuerto.''

The man I loved..

...was with another woman.

☆ INTERMISSION ( aka giving my baby Heather a break <3 ) ☆

Tears were streaming down my face. Those tears turned into sobs.

''He tricked me..that stupid bastard really mended my heart to break it again. He really loves his wife...''

I replayed the video over and over again. 

He looked so happy to be standing next to his wife.

A happiness never shown when he was with me.

I loved him. I thought he changed.

I THOUGHT HE FUCKING CHANGED.

I guess womanizers will always stay as a womanizers.

I can't believe I gave over my heart over to him.

I should have known. I should have known...

''Why? Why did he do this to me.''

''I'm done. Cody was right.''

A/N 

HII!! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I love leaving chapters on cliffhangers lol ☆ 

Anyway! Please comment on this chapter, when you comment it gives me more motivation to make a new chapter.

Also, should I write a new book, or complete this story? Your choice <3

That is all for now! See ya next chapter ( or next book! ) 

☆☆☆☆☆