*☆Chapter 13☆*

A/N: The way I forgot this book existed-

Heather's POV:

I looked at the man in front of me.

''So, explain.''

''Victoria, she-she is lying.''

His mint eyes  looked at me with such sincerity that I nearly believed him.

Key Word: Nearly. 

''You seriously think I'll believe that? Did you forget what happened in World Tour? I was the one who won against you.''

He looked hurt, but he carried on.

''Heather, please.. after All Stars we did this dance together, remember?''  

''Of course,'' I spat ''The one where you seemed one billion times happier with your darling Vicky Lass?''

''Heather, there is no way I could be that happy.'' He pulled out his hone and showed me the video with a grimace on his face. ''If I tried to pull a face like that in real life, my teeth would say adiós. ''

''Still,'' I responded. ''That proves nothing. You could right now be thinking which place to take her out on a date! Hell, you probably came here to check if this was a good date spot!''

''I only came here for a coffee to get my mind of things. I didn't even want to marry her. Anyway, this video can prove it. Look carefully at the background.''

I squinted at the background of the awful video. I noticed the strange familiar presence which surrounded it, until realization hit me in my stomach like a cannon.

Most likely judging by my expression, Alejandro spoke.

''See? Heather, I need you to be with me if we want to stop her.''

I glanced at him with a whisper of curiosity.

''Heather Kasuga..''

''Will you be in a alliance with me?''

Cody's POV 

Me and Courtney looked at the screen with mixed confusion.

''Who is Vicky Lass? What does she have to do with Heather?'' Courtney said eventually.

''I...honestly don't know either. She might be a clue though!'' I sighed in response until I saw something.

''Hey..isn't that Alejandro?''

As me and Courtney gawked at the video playing on the screen, the puzzle pieces were slowly being put together, till it showed us the full picture. 

''So that's why she's so upset..'' I started, ready to cuss him out

''...because of that TWO-FACED MANIPULATIVE JERK!'' Courtney screamed, representing both of our fury.

''Y'know, let's go on a walk. Maybe that would help us calm down.''

Courtney silently agreed, and we made ourselves walk to our nearest park.

After a couple of minutes, we stumbled across a face.

''Hey...she looks quite familiar!'' said Courtney.

''Yeah, she looks like that girl...he was dancing with.''

Then I felt like a lightbulb had gone off in my head.

''Hang on, isn't that the girl...he was dancing with!''

On cue, we both whispered.

''Vicky Lass.''

A/N: This is so short-

I have no idea what I'm writing to be fair, I'm literally pulling this out from my ass-

😭