Chapter 10-'You would have made a terrible nun.'

Chapter 10 -'You would have made a terrible nun.'

Day 12 of quarantined wedlock

"Just so you know, if you do this, I will stab you in the heart with my knitting needle in your sleep."

"You don't have any knitting needles."

"I don't now of course, but if we continue to fail to die, then I shall acquire some eventually, for we will need eventually to start wearing clothing when the weather grows cold and my memory is long, husband and precise—you should know this about me. I hold grudges."

"Never met a Frank that did not." Aleksi called her bluff. His warmhearted wife liked to kiss his shoulder and stomach with her fist on occasion, talked a tough game, but he expected that she could not sheer a sheep, let along inflict true pain on another living soul.

So, he chucked his wiggling, naked wife overboard and into the crisp, healing waters of the Hjalmarfjorn. Flying through the air, she screamed murder and mayhem until her head dunked below the water. He back flipped off the stern after her, cupping his manhood a second before hitting the fresh water a foot from where he tossed her in.

"You are a savage, breast, Aleksi Ekstrom! I—I, oh the water is rather lovely. Why did you not tell me it was so invigorating?"

He laughed and splashed at her beaming face as she floated on her back. Bobbing on the surface like savory, sweet melons of Castile, her awe-inspiring breasts taunted him. He swam to her with plans to cease hold of his precious treasure when she dodged his grab and swam away.

"The water is not salty, Aleksi. Why haven't you told me? I would have come bath with you sooner, rather than use so much of our drinking water to wash." She swam well, swimming in long, lean strokes in a circle around him, her movements graceful and agile, as if she were born of the sea itself.

"I, you, well--" He lost the words to explain. Half his mind focused on her alluring breasts, which was now glossy wet, shimmering in the late day light. His concern for her to not catch a chill from the water was the reason he had not allowed or asked her to join him each morning while he swam. They spoke so little of the pestis anymore, the thought of the threat of death being lifted from them seemed too unbelievable, as if speaking of it would bring a hex back to them.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and softly kissed his lips. He treaded water easily, holding them both above water as she took her leisure with his month.

"You were worried for me. You are so very dear to me. Knowing you take such care of me...oh, Aleksi. It stirs something inside me."

He swam them over to the rope ladder and raised his arms, climbing them partially out of the water with his wife securely locked around him under her own power. Of her own devises, she took hold of his member and guided him inside her. She grabbed hold of the rope with one hand and with the other his shoulder and began riding him in short, urgent thrusts.

"Your care for me sends me over the edge of want for you." She panted and increased her rhythm of their lovemaking. The sound of the splashing of water between their bodies, and the echoing gasps of her pleasure traveling across the surface of the water were all simple delights that humbled him to his life...this new second chance at life. She arched, sending her head to thump the hull of the ship and cried out her release. The sound and sight of her took him to his own 'petit mort' after her.

"I had no clue you could make love in the water, Aleksi. It was such fun, I almost feel like taking back my pledge to stab you for chucking me in." She smiled at him in the lazy, intoxicated way she did after lovemaking. God, he loved that lazy smile of hers.