Meeting Baby Branch

Today was the day and young Floyd had butterflies in his stomach as he, John Dory, Spruce, Clay, and Grandma Rosiepuff arrived at the hospital on a sunny afternoon. They were finally going to meet the new member of the family.

Rosiepuff: Oh my goodness, isn't this exciting. We're here to meet your new baby brother, boys. I'm such a blessed, grateful, and happy grandmother.

Spruce: It is exciting! I'm so excited that I couldn't sleep last night!

Clay: I'm excited too, though still a little mad that I'm now the middle child of the family!

Floyd: *whispers* Yay.

JD: Oh, I have been waiting for this moment to meet him since the day he was born last night.

~Flashback~

Rosiepuff: YOUR NEW BABY BROTHER HAS BEEN BORN!!!

Floyd and Spruce busted into tears of joy, JD smiled, and Clay crossed his arms, sitting on the floor, pouting

Rosiepuff: You all are going to be great big brothers to him.

JD: YAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Spruce: *in tears* I'm sooooo happy!!!

Clay: I DON'T WANNA BE THE MIDDLE CHILD!!! WAAAAAA!!

Floyd: I can't believe it. *cries* I'm a big brother now.

~End of Flashback~

JD: It was one of the best moments of my life.

Spruce: Grandma, how long are we staying here? Hopefully not too long because I don't want to run into any......*whispers* pregnant women giving birth here.

Clay: Ooh, now that's what I want to see.

Spruce: NoOoOoOoOo!! *gags*

Rosiepuff: Okay, that's enough, sweetie. Plus, you're way too young to see that.

Clay: Awwwww, no fun! I WANT HIGH TENSITY!! Especially when they scream in pain and.....

Spruce: STOP IT!!!

JD: Alright, leave him alone, Clay. *hugs Spruce*

Spruce: *hugs JD* Thanks bro.

Clay: Baby. *sticks tongue out*

They continued to walk through the hospital. At any moment, Floyd would meet his new baby brother. As being a big brother now, Floyd got butterflies in his stomach the more he got closer to meeting his new baby brother. Floyd stopped walking and frowned. John Dory noticed and walked towards him with a concerned look on his face.

JD: *puts one hand on Floyd's shoulder* What's wrong?

Spruce: Yeah, what's the matter, little bro?

Floyd: Being a big brother is a huge responsibility. Will I be a good big brother? Am I ready?

Spruce: *sings* 🎶 Am I ready........Am I ready.......Am I ready? 🎶

JD: *smiles* Of course you are. You are going to be an amazing big brother to our new baby brother. You get to take care of your baby brother. Like feed him.....burp him.....

Spruce: *hugs Floyd from one side* Play with him, sing to him.....

Clay: And change his diapers too, especially if he does a poopy. Or deal with a poop explosion. BOOM!!!

Spruce: *gags* EWWW!!!!

JD: That's a total nightmare, especially when I used to change all of your diapers *points of Clay, Spruce, and Floyd* It's hard work and sometimes.....messy. *shivers*

Floyd: *gulps* I don't know if I can do all of this.

JD: But don't worry, Floyd, you can do this. You are going to be a great big brother.

Floyd: You really think so?

JD: Yes, I do. *hugs Floyd* We all do.

Spruce: *hugs Floyd*

...: *screams*

Clay: A pregnant woman! *runs off*

Rosiepuff: Clay, get back here. *runs after him*

Floyd, John Dory, and Spruce ran after their brother and grandmother. When they got close to them, they stopped to find Clay looking a bit upset as Grandma Rosiepuff grabbed him by the arm.

Clay: LET GO OF ME, GRANDMA!!!

Rosiepuff: No, I'm not letting you.

Clay: BUT GRANDMA, I WANT TO SEE A PREGNANT WOMAN GIVING BIRTH!!!!

JD: I don't understand why you want to see that stuff, Clay.

Clay: Ever since I seen ten minutes of that reality TV show last week of a pregnant woman Troll giving birth to her child, I wanted to see it happening in person.

Spruce: *gets dizzy* Oh, don't mention that anymore. UuUuUugggghhh....I feel like I'm going to barf and pass out.....

Floyd: *hugs Spruce* It's okay....hold my hand....there you go.

Spruce: WAAAAAAA!!! Clay SCARED MEEEE!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Clay: HA, HA!! Looks who's the baby now?

Rosiepuff: It's okay, Spruce. *Hugs him* Clay, apologize to Spruce right now.

Clay: WHY!?! BECAUSE OF HIS FEAR???

JD: Yeah, you heard Grandma. Apologize!

Clay: *groans* Ugh, fine. I'm sorry, Spruce.

Spruce: Thank you.......uh oh........

Floyd: What's wrong?

Spruce: Grandma....................I GoT To UsE tHe BaThRoOoOoOoOoOoM!!!!

Floyd: Uh oh.

Rosiepuff: Now? 

JD: Really? Why didn't you go before we left?

Spruce: *wiggles* I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO UNTIL CLAY SCARED MEEEEEEEEE!!!

Rosiepuff: *sighs* Okay, let's go find the bathroom.

~Five minutes later~

After they found the bathroom and Spruce went, they continued to walk a bit further at the hospital.

Rosiepuff: We're here at the nursery.

Floyd stopped at his tracks, facing to the left. A sign said "Nursery" on it and the sound of babies crying came from behind it. Floyd stood back. It was time to meet his baby brother.....

Floyd: Will the new baby like me?

Rosiepuff: Of course he will, sweetie.

Clay: Even if he gives you a hard time.

Spruce: Even when he cries, gets mad, or whines.

JD: No matter what happens, he will always love you and you will love him.

Floyd: *smiles* You're right.

Rosiepuff: I found him.

They faced the huge window, looking through glass window to find lots of Troll babies, each inside a clear crib. Floyd puts his hands on the glass window, looking for his new baby brother somewhere in this room.

Rosiepuff: Boys....meet your new baby brother.....Branch.

Grandma Rosiepuff pointed out to the front where a baby blue Troll with silky, dark blue was wrapped in a blanket, sleeping soundly. The name tag "Branch" was on the front of the crib. This baby Troll opened his eyes and blinked at them. John Dory, Spruce, Floyd and also Clay awwed at him.

Floyd: *in tears* He is so......so........precious.