Chapter 3: Clouds of Depression.

I woke up to Addy crying, laying next to me and hugging me.
"Are you ok Addy??"
"I- I don't wanna die Audi..."
"Don't worry, you'll be fine..." I wasn't certain of this... If I'm being honest, they are one of the perfect targets... I can't be thinking that though. I pulled out a fruit roll up and handed it to Addy before sitting up.

I sighed before fully getting up and walking out. I grabbed a stick to hopefully defend myself if I encountered the killer. It was raining... Not the best weather, but it's still weather nonetheless. I was just walking around outside, until I noticed someone. It was hard to make out who it was, but it looked like they were holding a knife. The next thing I did might have been a bit dumb... I got too scared and swung the stick at them. They cowered down on the ground and covered their eyes. It was... Pacific..? He had dropped a rock that he held.

"HOLY SHIT PACIFIC I'M SORRY-" I desperately grabbed Pacific and pulled him upright.
"A- Audi what the fuck-..."
When they uncovered their eyes, I noticed a line of blood across their face. One of their eyes was still shut, I think that one got hit, the other appeared perfectly fine. His eyes seemed to be tearing up slightly.
"Pacific are you ok..?"
"I'm not crying, it's just the rain." Pacific then got up and walked away whole holding his hands over the eye that got cut.

I walked over to the beach, and just kinda sat there for a bit. I watched as the waves were crashing into the sand, causing some of the grains to fly away. The clouds didn't look too pretty, they were all grey and dull. There was so many clouds clumped up that the sun wasn't even visible. It wouldn't have even mattered, as the sky was dull anyways. The usual bright blue of the sky being replaced with a light grey color.

I sighed and walked over to the picnic table. I noticed Cookie and Tom talking again. Were they trying to be friends? That didn't matter right now. I saw down across from them and payed attention to what they happened to be saying.
"So, you wanna prank him?"
"I mean, I guess that could be kinda fun."
"Alright! I can go get the ice."
"I'll get the rope from the shed."
Tom ran off to the shed, and Cookie ran over to the buildings.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was about to happen. After a few minutes, I decided to go find Tom in the shed. I walked over to find...