Chapter 7: Hellish Remains of Family

Simon... The saw sliced his head clean off. I noticed Addy, Kelly, and Owen all standing there, in horror. Kelly was completely frozen, staring at Simon's corpse. I hated myself so much. All I could really do in that moment was try not to sob my eyes out and walk away.

I sat on my bed and noticed Coda sitting on his bed. He was humming a bit, but he was too far away to make out what song it was. I wondered if I should talk to him. It could be useful to ask about his opinion on all the deaths, but not right now.

I decided to get up eventually and walk back out, but I encountered Killian holding a rope, walking outside. I ran up to him and stole the rope from him. I know what would happen if I didn't... I just kinda ran away with the rope and put it away.

I decided to come back to Simon's body and I noticed a lot more people surrounding him. There were only a few people not there, those people being Coda, Pacific, Killian, Madison, Owen, and Kelly. Weird... Kelly and Owen were here a bit ago...

I was gonna walk away and look for them before Madeleine stopped me.
"I don't think Kelly wants to talk right now."
"How did you know I was gonna go talk to Kelly-"
"That was a guess."
"Oh..."
"Also I knew you'd notice her and Owen missing. I think they left because of how stressful it was for both of them."
I sighed and walked away.

I just walked back to the cabin and sat back on my bed. I noticed Pacific talking to Coda. I started listening into their conversation.
"Yeah, and you know- I kinda miss my sisters... Viv and Talia."
"I'm pretty sure you mentioned Viv in 5th grade but I don't know about Talia."
"Talia is like- 1 or 2 right now."
"Oh that makes sense."
"But if I do happen to die here, I know my mom and Viv will be sad, and Talia won't even know what that means until she's older."
"Oh... I-" Coda looked over at me before he could finish his sentence. Pacific looked over at me too before mentioning something.

"Just because you're trying to figure out the murderer doesn't mean you have to spy on everyones conversation."
I responded
"Pacific I wasn't-"
"Shut up and bring your 'detective skills' elsewhere."
"I'm just gonna lay down..."
I went to get into my pajamas and layed down. People kept coming in and getting in their pajamas to lay down.

Someone turned off the lights and most people were asleep by now. I did hear a conversation from outside between two people, one male, one female. It was a bit too hard to tell who it was by their voices. The male started the conversation.
"Did you kill Simon?"
"I thought you did-"
"Simon was supposed to survive."
"So was V, and you still killed them."
"Not my fault Audi didn't come outside. I needed to kill someone."
"Then why didn't you kill someone that wasn't on the list of who survives?"
"I- shit that would've been a good idea."
"Yeah."
"Wait the window is open-"
"Let's just go inside and pretend it wasn't."

Two people walked inside but it was too dark to make out who it was. They just got in bed. I could try possibly investing that tomorrow. But for now, it was time to sleep.