part 002.

TWS
Minor homophobia
Language
------

"The one who walks with the stars is loved by all ,,
- ?

Vance walks Vanessa home, or well, she walks him home, he's not the greatest at navigating, never has and probably never will be. " Hey vance?" His sister asks, she's behind him (as per his father's request he Has to bring her home and 'protect her from kidnappers and freaks.' ) but she's been giving out directions and shit like that for the whole walk home (his father, being a dumbass, wouldn't let him drive the car) "what do you want" he asks, rolling his eyes. He doesn't hate his sister he just isn't too fond of her, especially after she encouraged him to get into that argument with his mom, one of their occasional calls home (his parents were divorced and vance and his sis got split up between their mom and dad) vance had complained about a curfew.

"My friends are coming over on Friday, dads gonna be away so don't freak out. But I was wondering if you could cover for like one hour before they come over? I have to prepare everything!" She states, begging him to agree.
"And why the hell should I agree to that?" Vance rolls his eyes.
" Because fucker!! I've lived here longer and I'm not getting grounded for your lazy ass." She gestures around wildly.

".. ok fine but, I'm skipping school Wednesday and your covering for me." Vance gives in, but he knows that he made a good deal. "Deal!" Vanessa shouts with a grin

"Can we get going now you walk slower than a fuggin snail," Vance mutters "stupid ass snail bitch." Under his breath in a jokey tone, to which Vanessa responds, in the same tone, "cow looking mother fucker", this game continues until they get home and see their father glaring at them from the front door, for being an hour late probably.

"Vance. Why the hell did you take so long" he says under his breath. Their dad wasn't a fan of Vance, and Vance wasn't a fan of him. Honestly they hated each other, which was why, even after Knowing that his mom died, their dad didn't acknowledge the papers about being vance's main caretaker.
"Probably because I had to walk all the way here Einstein." Vance says as he walks inside and to the attic. He had transformed the attic into his own room, cleaning dust and putting all his belongings on certain sides, his father had wanted Vance and Vanessa to share a room, but Vance would rather die then be near his sister for that long, and his dad, Alan had decided it was a bad idea too because Vanessa was good mannered and smart, and Vance was well.. Vance.

Bet you wanted more of Bruce pov? Well no <3. Also listen to Harvey by Alex g it's so good OMG 😻

Sorry this is short as hell. :)