004

tw vancey wancey
Progressive much?

Ah. Wah. Yah. Mah.
I was bored <3
Also..
I LOVE YOU HARVEY YOU CUT IT OUTT
That was Harvey by Alex g 😻
Literally quoted it in my bio I'm obsessed

(THIS IS TAKIN PLACE BEFORE BRUCE GETS TO THE HILL)

Vance puts out his cigarette and carefully (or as careful as Vance can be) jumps off of his roof.
He quickly makes impact with the ground and groans before standing and walking away. He's not sure where but he's bored as hell. He walks, awhile, and ends up in a boring road.
In honestly he had planned to go to the grab n' go that his sister had mentioned, she had particularly said that there was a pinball game there, and of course, that was one of vance's few hobbies, and probably his favorite, but he had ended up staying from the simple directions his sister gave him, as per usual.

(A+++Skippp)
After a lot of walking he ends up by a large, and pretty-ish, hill. And he is way to tired to argue a break so he stumbles up the hill and leans against a small tree, perched conveniently on the top of the hill. He slowly closes his eyes and relaxes into the calm early summer warmth.

(After our boy gets his sleepy eepy. )

Vance is awakened by the noice of an old ass bike falling over and he immediately falls, he coincidentally ends up rolling down the hill, now he is definitely not happy to meet whoever the hell made him roll off a fucking hill. He gets up and fixes his hair, glancing up at the person on top of the hill, his eyes widen a little as he looks at the person, a dude probably, but he was.. beautiful if Vance was being honest. He had dark black hair, in a short hair cut, from what Vance could see. His hair was a lot different than his, he had more straight hair, it was brushed perfectly and even shined in the setting sun.
the boy was perfect, and Vance seemed like a speck of dirt in comparison.
As he stared at the boy, he noticed he had a sort of sunshiny and childish persona. Like for example  he had been fiddling  and humming to himself, and he had the brightest little smile on since he had gotten there. It was contagious, honestly! It had been a while since Vance had seen someone with such a good outlook in life, with such a happy persona, his life has always been with gloomy people and gloomy events. Nothing was ever right, nothing was ever good, but to this boy, to this perfect happy boy, it seemed so so different, like he didn't mind failing, like he was content with how he was and never pushed to make people see him as better or nicer, of which he already was to Vance, in comparison to the other people he had met in this shitty new town.

After a little more staring and consideration Vance decided to get back on the hill and introduce himself.

---------------

BRUCES DUCES POVV
(How dare I switch povs in a Vance chapter 😰)

I move back nervously as another boy climbs up the hill, he has curly blonde hair, like Vanessa, and dull light blue eyes, hes about 3 inches or so taller than me

The boy sits down on the side of the tree, opposite from me. He grins a little before messing with an assortment of rings on his fingers.
I simply watch him before deciding to talk, "so.. who are you?" I start with, smiling at the interesting boy. The boy blushes a bit, although it may just be the heat, "Vance. You?" The boy, Vance, responds.
"Bruce yamada. What are you doing up here?" "Could ask the same for you yamada." Vance laughs a little before looking at the sky, the same one i had been  staring at. "Damn. That's actually really pretty" Vance struggles around before pulling a Polaroid out of a bag. He lifts it and carefully takes a picture of the sunset, as the picture prints out he turns to me a proud smile on his face, "now I have it forever" he says with a laugh. I smile, for some odd reason that was really fucking cute, adorable even but maybe the heat is just getting to me. I point to his camera, noisily printing out a black paper, "are you a photographer or something?" He laughs, "do I fucking look like a photographer?", okay true, he only looks a year or two older than me, if not the same age. " That was a stupid guess, honestly.." I laugh nervously, of course he's not a fucking photographer, I had to decide on that? He smiles, it catches me off guard, "no, it's fine. I just like taking pictures and stuff, it's a good way to capture memories, y'know?" I nod, that actually makes a lot of sense, if I was good at photography I would try that but I'm kinda shit. He shakes his now progressed photo, spreading ink throughout it. "Oo.. Bruce look" he carefully hands me the paper, holding it by the white edges. I too hold it on the white edges and look at the photo. When I see it I can't help but smile, it captured the sunset perfectly.. the colors are blended together and still pop, and the clouds are tinted with the photo papers hue, making them look yellowish.
"It's beautiful! Your great at this vance!"
I say smiling at the boy, I'll have to note to ask for a copy now or later.. it's too beautiful to not have one of.  He laughs  and picks up his camera, "c'mere let me get one of you" I laugh, "why? You barley know me" he smiles, "it's not like I'm asking to kiss you or something dumbass. I want to know you, so let me take a picture to remember you by!!" He laughs, placing his camera down. " 'remember me by'?? Are you going to kill me Vance?!!" I gasp dramatically before the boy grabs me, "shut up, Bruce, you have a forgetful face." He teases, rolling his eyes, I scoff but laugh. "Fine." He smiles and grabs his camera carefully angling it at me before saying 'smile' and snapping it.

_____________

I've never been more proud 🤧😸

Hope you liked this super cool chapter 😻
Bye pooksters.

NICE VANCE >>>>