The Ballroom dance

"Honestly I don't even Like his Exists He irritates me and Is A real Pain in head". I told sif About everything that happened yesterday Sif is my bestie and the a warrior.
"Well! Looks Like you have to Spend your whole life with him now." Sif Said And I realized That Its True! I really have too!.
"Oh no What On the Asgard was I thinking! I should have said No! Just because I didn't want to deal with my Father I chose Loki and what if He is just like him? Or even worse!" Sif sight.

"Get ready Princess You have A dance." He handed me a Dress A gown blue Gown It was beautiful

As I walk Down the stairs I saw Loki Wearing His Traditional suit But this time He Look different

He look ... Stunned!. He walk towards me and Asked for my hand To dance I Give him Cause what else I can do.!
His Eyes were not even Blinking.
As we were slow dancing His hand on my waist my hand on his shoulders He Come closer to my ears And Whisper.
"Do you really think that I am stunned? By 'YOU" huh."
I was scared for one moment Can he read My thoughts?
"No darling I Can't." He said ahhhh What's Happening! Don't think about anything! focus he is Just a Irritating Psychopath Ignore him!
"You really can read minds?". I asked him
"Not really I just assumed that."
We all were Dancing on a circle.
In and Out. And Again I collapse with lokis chest.
"You are really good In this dance ". Loki said admiringly
"I know Better than you." I smirk.
Then The partners were exchange I Turn around And saw My father.
"Hello, My child." I felt cringe
"You Lost Her the day you left her."

"Really Huh." I just can't stand him I ran from the Ballroom Upstairs in the Corridors.
But someone he Grip my hand so tightly I turned And saw my father again.
"Let me Go! What do you want!". I screamed and Tried so hard To Make his grip lose but he was stronger.
"Now listen To me You Moron! Come with Me or other Wise watch Asgard Burn to ashes!." I tried so hard to hold my tears but failed I started crying I hate to cry because its the sign Of weakness. I Heard some footsteps Behind me.
"King Apollo If you don't mind May I talk to my fiance". Its Loki. Why is he here ?.
"Well The choice Is hers, Dear daughter What you want?". I didn't think once .
"Yes loki I will come with you." I said And He Let my hand go but with bruise's loki Comes Front and hide me behind Like a shield.
"You can go now ". He said to my father And he left . He turned to me .
"You really Have guts to Defeat Gods but still did nothing When your father Were holding your hands like that?". He asked and Look very pissed at me.
"I...I can't." I tried to hold back my tears. He softly Touches My bruises and at that point i couldn't hold tears Anymore I Sobbed Badly Loki took me in his arms.
"Shh, Its okay". He brushes my hair

"I don't want to go..I ". I sobbed really bad.

"Listen To me Y/N, I could've said that I will protect you but, I know your worth, Your father is nothing Compared to your power Just don't be afraid Of anything, You don't need protection You just need a support And i will give you that, you got it?". I nodded, He smiled .
"Why are you being Good?". I asked him teasingly.
"Oh Yes, I forget That I am The villain, Ahem you will suffer y/n". He said those last words in the deep Evil Voice And I laughed.
"Lets Go everyone is waiting for your arrival".
"And Yeah! Don't Ever think That just because you're being good to me and Supporting me It would Never Change what I think about you, you still A Pain In head". I said and he Nodded
"Okay!". He said raise his eyebrows And Then we went down and continues Our dance .
----__________------_________---
Present day:-

"Wait A minute so does that mean You and Loki Became friends?". Bucky asked confused
"It's Complicated the real story Started after marriage". And I hit the brakes in the Car and Parked it.
"Look we arrived!". I open the door and went out I saw steve Sitting Outside The Warehouse On a Bench As he laid his eyes on me he run towards me
"Hey ! You okay?". He said And cupped my face with his hand As he was about to kiss me but I felt awkward and move back .
"Yeah I am fine well You said you need me?". I asked him
"Yeah yeah Come inside." As we walked inside I saw nat leaning against the Table And Tony sitting On the chair And then There's Thor 'My mighty brother'.
"Y/N ! You here ! Uhmm..I told them". No He Did Not do that!.

"So you are a doctor And A goddess!". Said tony.

"You have Powers to heal and you beat the shit out of gods In Asgard?". Said nat .

"You Are married! To The person who killed 80 people in 2 days and is thors brother!". Ask Steve

"Adopted!". Thor claims.

"Actually he thinks I am dead".
I said .
"And Heres my idea". Thor smirk and explain his idea and It was Quite .... Scary because I really don't think That I am Anything to him I mean He never loves me Neither did I .. right? . It was all Just a . deal and Nothing else .
And that's How we planned The fall of loki.

_____---------_________-------___

The chapter ends here