Morning

I woke up alone In Loki's Room , my eyes swollen I guess I cried all night, i don't really Understand why His second marriage is hurting me this much I don't even love him, My head was all dizzy I got up and took a shower Change my dress and went down I saw so many People Decoring the castle, maybe there another ball or something, I saw queen Frigga, Arranging dresses. Oh. Its a ball for loki second marriage. I don't know with that my face sadden I don't want to feel this all, I don't know why Am I .

"Y/N Darling, You okay?". Frigga asked me.

"Yes, no, I don't know Mother I need your help". I said I really need someone to talk.

"Why Not daughter, You can Come At Evening to me okay". She touched my cheek and gived me a smile.

"Okay". I Said.

"Did you finish the books I give you". She asked.

"No. Few left". I said.

"Fine Try to Finish it princess". She said.
I nodded And Head towards The Kitchen I am hungry.
I saw some berry's and Start eating it.
Suddenly I feel like someone Is trying To hit me I Turned and Punch that person in the face .

"Woaah Ouch". Thor Hissed in pain.

"OH, Thor its you!" What have I done it was thor.

"Yeah yeah. its fine. I am okay and yeah! It me ! Y/n". We hugged and really didn't wanted To end this hug I feel Like I am Home I don't know Why but thor is the only comfort I have here.

"You smell good". Thor said.

"Yeah I just now took a bath". I said and broke the hug. He looks at me adoring, I know he is like my brother but I wish Odin have Chosen him for me , I mean I might not have accepted that too, But At least I would have a Friend who support me.

"What are you thinking about?"
Thor asked.

"Nothing, just Loki is Getting Married To my stepsister and Even I don't care whatever he does it still is hurting me I don't know why". I said I can't keep it inside anymore.

"Woah Does My Heartless friend is in love with My cruel Brother?". He asked ew No.

"No! Me and Him, Never!". I said
I heard that Drums again The sound which I heard Back when Thor and loki where Going To Battle

"Are you Going somewhere again?". Thor.

"No, You Father and stepsister Are coming". He said And Hold my hands To calm me down as he knows How much of anger Builds inside me.

"Don't do anything Stupid y/n." He said And placed a kiss on my hands and Left. I roll my eyes and head towards the court, I was Watching it from up Window with mother Frigga. Noone could see me here. I saw A girl, Holding my father's hand She have a Smirk on her face And redhair. She was Wearing all green, to impress loki eww I would Never do that.

"Asgard Welcome The Princess Of isle Dilos Lydia Apollo With The King of Isle Dilos Apollo". Bullshit, A Bastard Kid of Isle Dilos with a Cheater Husband and A horrible Father Of Y/n.  Apollo that's the right way to introduce Him and her I saw Odin shaking hands with Apollo And Lydia Bows to him out of No where Loki enters The Court With thor Its more like Thor forced him to come He looks at my father in disguise and At Lydia Too Hut didn't paid that Attention Lydia Comes in front of him And Bowed with eye contact And Slowly Coming up, Gold digger. Surprisingly Loki Didn't eye look at her And Stands With Odin. I can see Loki eye's Were Searching for something He looks at Every Columns Maybe he is looking for someone.
Odin gives a Boring speech and with That He invite everyone in the ball Loki still is searching For someone. He looks Disturb.

Everyone is leaving The Court and Heading towards the Ballroom I should do that too I guess I am Not wearing that good clothes but it doesn't matter now. I was walking down the stairs I saw Lydia Approaching loki He still is searching for someone Literally She is following him Where ever he is going. Suddenly loki Stopped so does Lydia He shut his eyes closed and With that He Turned Towards me and open his eyes. He sighed in relief As if he found something, Wait.. was he searching for me the whole time?. That's weird He Walks towards me and lydia is confused She doesn't Recognize me.

"There you are, How are you?". Loki asked, I don't know why But I suddenly regrets all the Negative Things I have said and Think about him.

"I am Good, where were you". I asked.

"I ..I just thought you need some space". He said I nodded He is looking down then He slowly Glance towards me. He offered me his Shaking hand as he was nervous to asked My hand.

"What?". I asked him in confusion

"Dance with me". He said.

"But What About Lydia ". I pointed towards lydia Who is drinking.

"I don't care". He said I took that offer and danced with him. His hands on my waist are on his shoulders

"Y/N I think I know how we can stop this". He said in and Out we went then I Rounded and Collapse with his shoulders again.

"How". I asked Still moving.

"Kiss me". He said I make a ew Face.

"Hell no". I said And let go off his hands I was about to go But then He Grab my hands and I again collapse with his Chest he Make it look like we were dancing.

"Listen to me, Odin have a Problem with us Not being Physically involved so Let Make him think we are physically involved". He said It make sense too but the problem was I didn't Now How to kiss,

"I..I don't know How to do that". I said.

"Do what?". He asked.

"Kiss". I whispers. He made a cringe face.

"What are you 8?". He asked then suddenly He realize I was serious.
"Really? Are you serious?". He asked me I nodded and Look down.

"But You Were Training With thor and Is the A Warrior". He said

"That really doesn't make any sense, So what? ". I said

"You know How to kill But Don't know how to kiss?". He said

"Are you going to stop This conversation Or else I would kill you". I said.

"Okay Talk less Work more, I will train you I have a plan". He said

"What plan?" I asked

"Just meet me In the Corridors". He said with a Smirk and left.

Hello 👋 readers well listen up . Please do comment who you like your chemistry with Bucky or Loki? I know this is more about loki but I will make A whole series Just for bucky If you Demand and yeah Do vote next chapter will be there soon If you give me Ideas I surely Will Use it . And yeah that's it, Love y'all 💞