Chapter 16

Vidhi's POV

The next morning we packed our stuff and returned to our hotel room.

"What do we do now? We have a whole day to go?"  Rahul said

"I have an idea" Preeti said excitedly

"What"

"Let's watch a movie. It's been a long time since we have watched a movie together" she said with a sad puppy face.

"Okay we don't have any problem" I said ignoring everyone because I was also excited about the movie night

"Which movie should we watch" Ishaan said looking at me

"A horror movie would be best" Aman said smirking at Khushi

"No we are not watching a horror movie, we can watch some humorous or romantic movie instead" she said glaring at Aman who was watching her expressions.

"Are you scared little girl" he mocked her

"No, I am not okay. Let's watch a horror movie I don't have any problem"

"Scared little girl is being brave, I liked it" he winked at her

They are so cute together. Why don't they confess their love for each other? Their eyes are clearly stating that they are deep in love.

"Hmm ok now everybody is ready, let's watch" I said and turned on the tv

We watched a movie. In between Rahul and Preeti were sleeping and Aman and Khushi were talking to each other.Only me and Ishaan watched the whole movie.

The next morning we headed towards our home and took a rest. My friends were gossiping about something. But when I ask them what they are talking about they just brush it off. I felt strange because they never kept a secret from me, now they are behaving weirdly.

First my friends were behaving weirdly, now my family is behaving weird. What is going on? I was returning from my college when my mom said

"Vidhi beta, can you please bring some groceries from the market?"

"Okay mom"

When I reached there I saw there was a massive crowd. But I didn't care. I took the groceries and moved towards my house. When I reached there I saw no one was home, all lights were off.

"Mom, dad, bandar where are you all?"

"Can anyone hear me?"

Then instantly the lights were on and everyone screamed "Happy Birthday Vidhi"

I got emotional and hugged everyone. My friends bought me cake. But one person was missing Ishaan. He hasn't come, it's ok I thought he might not know that today is my birthday.

"Vidhi Ishaan is waiting outside for you" Khushi said

"He has a surprise for you" she said in a hushed tone so that no one could hear.

"Surprise omg"

"Go he is waiting for you, and don't forget to share, what happened there"
she winked at me.

When I got outside, I saw him leaning on his car wearing a navy blue t shirt and black pants.

"Hi Vidhi come sit, I have a surprise for you" he said excitedly, I have never seen him this excited.

I am sitting in the car when he suddenly blindfolded me

"Ishaan what are you doing"

"I am blindfolding you"

"But why"

"Because it's a surprise"

"Okay"

After fifteen minutes

"Have we reached there, can I open the blindfold" I said desperately

"No, not now. We are almost there. I will open the blindfold. Don't worry"

After some time, he stopped the car, and opened the passenger seat door and took me to some place. Then he unfolded the blindfold.

"Oh my god, what a place" I exclaimed

"Do you like it"

"I loved it, thankyou for bringing me here" It was the top point of the city from where all the lights were visible

"I have one more surprise for you" he said giving a dazzling smile.

"Oh wow" I was feeling anxious that something was going to happen, because Ishaan was behaving strangely.

Then suddenly he sat on his one knee.
The colour of my face was drained completely.