Chapter 1: Cheat Commandos In The Preschool!

Ahhhh! Sorry! It's been a day!!! (っ °Д °;)っ

"Well, The Preschool Cheat Commandos are playing with the sand table

"Well, The Preschool Cheat Commandos are playing with the sand table." Said Mr. Y/N looking calmly at the Preschool Commandos.

"Hi there friends." Reinforcements said.
"I LOVE EATING DA SAND!!!!! IT'S SO GRAND!!!!!!! *Laughs really hard*." Crackotage said while eating some of the sand.

"OMG!!! Don't eat that." Mr. Y/N said while grabbing and washing Crackotage's little cheat hands.
'*Sniff* Sowwy...." Said Crackotage after Mr. Y/N washed his little hands.
"Okay, That's good that you said sorry." Said Mr.  Y/N.

"Look what I drawed in da sand Mr. Y/N!" Gunhaver exclaimed in excitement. 
"Oh my gosh! Gunhaver! Do you need to go to Time-Out?!" Mr. Y/N screamed in shock and anger.
"No...." Said Gunhaver on the verge of tears.

"OK." Said Mr. Y/N.
"I'm gonna have fun doing this!" Blue Laser said under the sand table.
"Oi! Mate, What are you doing??" Said Fightgar. Who was born in England, But moved to Free Country USA when he was 2 years old.
"Um....SORRY NOT SORRY!!!" Said Blue Laser as he pushed Reynold and caused him to fall on his face.

"Owwwwww! Teacher, TEACHER!!!" Reynold screamed. "I think I'm bleeding, Call my Mommy!!"
"My gosh! Who did that Rey Rey?" Mr. Y/N said to Reynold. (Don't worry, His lil' glasses are not broken. >w<)
"Please don't call me that..." Reynold sniffed.

"I know who did that to Reynold!" Exclaimed Silent Rip. "Really, Then who?" Said Mr. Y/N with a concerned face. Firebert wished he can say that it was Blue Laser, But he can only speak Cheat Language. But he wrote: *It was Bwule Laser.*

"He did what?!" Mr. Y/N said. "That's it! Time-Out, NOW!!!" "Okay, Jeez...Shut up." Blue Laser said as he went to the Time-Out corner.

Okayyy, I think that's enough writing. This took a whole lot of words! I'll post now or later, If school didn't drag me like a Sack of Flour. Goddang it! History test is TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!! Gotta go "Study", Byeeeeeeeeeee!