Chapter 3: Playground mishaps!

Before we start, Decemberween Break has officially began! I'ma be updating GOOD these past 2/3 weeks! Anyways, Let's start! 

For Mr. Y/N; It was that dreaded time of the day, Recess. The one time something chaotic is going to happen! "Well, Might as well ring the bell for recess." Mr. Y/N though to himself. "Just know, Some kid is going to do something really stupid and dumb."

"Okay class! Recess time!" Mr. Y/N exclaims while ringing the bell for any annoucement to make them quiet so he can explain.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!" Exclaims some 2.3-3 year old Homestar Runner characters.

"Remember; Don't do any stupid things or you will get Time-Out for the rest of the day, Got it?" Mr. Y/N Explains sternly. "Ok, Good! Now go and play for like, 30 minutes til we learn something!"

They were all now in the playground, And things are about to get chaotic and I mean really chaotic!

The KOT snuck some snacks from Snack Time after Nap Time in his kawaii royal coat and Strong Bad was punching Strong Sad as usual. Just then....

"Wha are you doing to Stwong Sad Stwong Bad?" Homestar cutely questions.
"YOU STOOPID IDIOT!! IF YOU TELL MR. Y/N WHAT I'M DOING TO PISSY PANTS, I'LL BEAT YOU TO---!"
Strong Bad stopped all of a sudden when he saw Homestar crying really hard due to how scared he was at Strong Bad's threat. But then...

"Hey, What did you say to my future boyfriend you stupid bully?!" Marzipan said when she saw Strong Bad near the slide. If Marzipan just used her hair to slap Strong Bad down the slide, She would be in trouble too. (Wait, Am I predicting that SB will get in trouble?)

"Uh...Nothing. I mean--! Go away you vegan mother nature wannabe!" Strong Bad stutters to Marzipan. He didn't want to get in trouble all because Marzi was being a tattletale.

Just then, Pom Pom comes by and is holding a ball. He wanted to ask SB if he wanted to play with him. "Buurrrble Blurrbe?" Said Pom Pom meaning *Want to play with me?*.

"What?! NO!!" Strong Bad says in a distraught tone. "Just go away! And I hope I never see your ugly face ever again Balloon Boy!"

Those words slightly made Pom Pom want to cry and hit Strong Bad at the same time. And when Pom Pom was about to hit Strong Bad...

"DID SOMEONE SAY FOOD FIGHT?!" The Child KOT exclaims. And the whole 12 students, Even Homsar, Got into a Playground war. "That's it class! No recess for the rest of the week!" Mr. Y/N exclaims when they all got inside.

"Worth it." Strong Bad mutters.

Happy Belated Decemberween! I've been making a 3rd AU, It's called Homestar Runner Kindergarten. It will be posted on my Tumblr. Here's the link:

https://www.tumblr.com/homestarkawaii20x6

That will be all! I have to take a break and take care of my 2 other AU's. Byeeeeee~!