Chapter 2: Homestar Preschool.

Suprise!

It's a new day for Mr. Y/N, He teaches a huge Preschool with loads of students. But today he would read a story for his class about a Goldfish and a Sad Octopus. "I bet they would really love this story." Mr. Y/N said grabbing the book.

The day begins. As everyone is playing, Mr. Y/N announces that it's storytime. "It's time for storytime, Gather around the rug that's shaped with a oval." Mr. Y/N said while everyone gathers round.
Storytime begins, And Mr. Y/N reads the story.

3 Minutes into the story, Mr

3 Minutes into the story, Mr. Y/N reads the story so everyone can listen carefully and learn. "The Goldfish asked The Sad Octopus, "Why are you sad?" The Sad Octopus said, "Well, It's because..."

"Yawn. Dis story is REAL good!!" Strong Bad said sarcastically. "I like it. I love it a lot!" Homestar exclaimed. "The animals are so pretty and cute." Marzipan said with a smile. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Strong Sad sobbed. "POOOOOOOOORR OCTIPUS!!!"
"Oh, Be quiet you dum dum!" Strong Bad screamed.

"Hey!" Mr. Y/N exclaimed to Strong Bad.
"Do you need Time-Out and no snacks during snack time?!" Strong Bad looked as if he saw a ghost. "Sorry..." Strong Bad sniffed. "I gotta lorve dis stowy." Coach Z said with a smile. "Memememehe!" The Cheat said, Meaning: *This story is fun and silly!*
"The End!" Mr. Y/N said proudly. "Okay! It's drawing time!" Mr. Y/N instructed.

All the students go to the drawing table, They start to draw

All the students go to the drawing table, They start to draw. "*Sniff* I still feel rweally sad about dat Octipus...." Strong Sad whimpers. "Bubble bubble bubble!" *I draw a panda!* Pom Pom says in discovery. "Wow! How do you know that?! The only thing I know is my Daddy's concession stand." Bubs says in a happy and shy tone. (Yep, Bub's Daddy owned the concession stand before him.)  "Can you stop crying over that stupid fish?!" Strong Bad says in a angry tone.

"Hey! Be nice!" Mr. Y/N explains to SB. 
"Oh, 'Not' sorry." Strong Bad laughs.
"That's it, Time Out. NOW!!" Mr. Y/N exclaims in anger. "Ms. Y/N, Do I have to...?" Strong Bad whimpers. "Yes. You have to." Ms. Y/N calmly says to Strong Bad. "Okay...." Strong Bad says before sobbing in a corner.

40 minutes later...Strong Sad visits Strong Bad in the Time Out corner.
"Hey, Strong Bad. You ok...?" Strong Sad says to Strong Bad in a worried tone.
"Leave me alone..." Strong Bad sobs while sniffling. "I'M SUCH A BAD BIG BROTHER!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" Strong Bad sobs real hard. (Disclaimer, Strong Bad is 3 years old and Strong Sad is 2.3  years old.) "Aw...No you aren't. Big brother." Strong Sad said as he shushes Strong Bad to calm him down. "Y-you don't..?" Strong Bad sobs quietly. "No, I love you. Big brother." Strong Sad happily exclaims. "Now let's draw together!" "Okay!' Strong Bad also exclaims. They draw until the end of the day!

Here's your fill of this AU, I'm tired and I have another AU to get to. Happy late Thanksgiving.