Authors note & Concept

Hello!

Welcome to the 11th Manwantara!

Okay, this is going to be very confusing, but I will try to explain as easily as I can.

Manwantara is said to consist of four yugas; Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, Dwapar Yuga and Kali Yuga. A total of 71 Yuga is in one Manwantara.

Fourteen Manwantara is equal to one day of lord Brahma.

Which means when 14 Manwantara has passed, one day in Brahma's life is over. And the nighttime of Brahma starts. During the nighttime, the universe remains submerged in water. When a new day of Brahma starts, the cycle of 14 Manwantara and Yugas starts again.

Now, when a new Manwantara starts, it is headed by a new Manu.
New Saptarishis appear. New Rishis appear. A complete new cycle begins. Apart from Tridev, Tridevi, Certain Gods, nothing remains the same. Even the demi-gods are changed too.

But there is a doubt going on if Gods take the same avatars in every Manwantara. It might be something completely new,

or the same Ram, Krishna, Kalki avatars in every Manwantara period.

I hope you understood this far, what I am talking about.

Okay, if you did, then let's jump into the concept of this story!

We are currently at the 7th Manwantara period which is called Vaivasvata (The seventh Manu), who is the son of Vivasvan, is known as Sraddhadeva (or satyavrata) or Vaivasvat (son of Vivasvan).

In this manvantara, or reign of Manu, among the demigods are the Adityas, Vasus, Rudras, Visvedevas, Maruts, Asvini-kumaras and Rbhus.
The king of heaven, Indra, is known as Purandara, and the seven sages are known as

Jamadagni,
Kashyapa,
Atri,
Vashista,
Gautama,
Agastya
Bharadwaja

***In the eleventh Manwantara, the Manu will be Dharma-sāvarṇi, who will be extremely learned in spiritual knowledge. From him there will come ten sons, headed by Satyadharma. The Vihaṅgamas, Kāmagamas, Nirvāṇarucis and others will be the demigods. The king of the demigods, Indra, will be Vaidhṛta, and the seven sages will be

Nischara,
Agnitejas,
Vapushman,
Vishnu,
Aruna,
Havishman,
Anagha

The son of Āryaka known as Dharmasetu, a partial incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, will appear from the womb of Vaidhṛtā, the wife of Āryaka, and will rule the three worlds.

So, this is the base of the story.
This story takes place in eleventh Manwantara's Dwapar Yuga.

All the Rishis, demi-gods, characters everything is FICTIONAL.

BUT,

For me and the readers benefits, I'm keeping the Avatars of Gods the same to an extent. Events won't be the same though.

So, let's start!

And please do support it if you like and comments are very important to let me know if it's working or not.

So, do vote and comment!

And there will be targets set for unlocking each new chapter. 😉

Vote de jao, chapter le jao....