Stars

Terushima Yuuji

When I heard his voice, I turned around. I came out here at night to forget about him, only to run into him again. But it would be impolite of me not to say hello. “Oh, Suguru.”

When I called him 'Suguru,' he laughed as if it were the funniest thing ever. Before he looks at me, he stops laughing and wipes the tears from his eyes from laughing too much.

“I hate being called Suguru, just call me Daishou. So, what are you doing here?”

He said this and walked over to where I was sitting and sat beside me. As the wind blows, I can smell his musky perfume. He was carrying a shopping bag full of foods, and I assumed he had gone shopping before passing by here. “I couldn't sleep so I decided to walk.”

He smiled before leaning back on the bench and closing his eyes. Minutes passed and he was still closing his eyes, so I assumed he was sleeping. I stood up quietly so as not to disturb him, but he immediately spoke up.“You're going home?”

“Yes.”  I replied while looking at him before excused myself to go home. As much as I wanted to stay with him, I had to leave because it was late at night and my parents didn't know I was gone.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When morning came, I remembered what had happened the night before. The memory was still fresh in my mind. I saw him last night in a park near my house. I shook my head and stood up to get ready for school. I was simply fortunate that he was studying in Nohebi and I was studying in Johzenji.

I was walking in the direction of Johzenji. I find myself wondering when I'll get to see Daishou again. He may, however, be preoccupied. The train from Tokyo to Miyagi isn't cheap. And it's also not relatively cheap to travel back and forth. I was intrigued to find out why Daishou was in Miyagi last night; did he pay someone a visit? It might possibly have been his girlfriend or a relative.

I finally arrived at the school and entered my classroom before sitting. I looked out the window with my hand under my chin. I tried my hardest not to think about anything other than school. I do not want to be distracted in any way.

I had no idea that my world, and thus my life, was about to change.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆