CHAPTER 1

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Kay! Baby get up. Or else you'll be late. Wake Venice too! " Porchay said loudly from the kitchen.

Kay who had woken up and had already gotten ready said back "Yes ma! I'm already ready. "

Kay looked at the sleeping figure on his bed and climed on the bed. He kicked the figures butt hard enough to wake him up but not to hurt him.

"Ahhhh! What the- you fucke-"
Before Venice could finish what he was saying Kay covered his mouth with his hands.

"Yaa you dumbass don't curse loudly. Ma will kill me. " Kay said making sure Porchay is not anywhere near.

"You stupid you're yourself cursing." Venice said removing his hand.

"Whatever get ready you shithead. I swear to god Venice if I get late because of you ever again." Kay said as he got out of bed.

"We'll see about that. " Venice replied as he slowly started getting out of the bed.

Kay rolled his eyes and went in the living room.

He saw Porchay keeping plates on the table in the living room. He went near him and hugged and kissed him on the cheeks. "Good morning Ma. How are you? "

Porchay smiled and replied " Good morning sweet bun. I'm great. Did Venice wake up? "

"Hmm... He got up. He's getting ready." Kay replied as he sat on the floor in front of their mini table.

"Great. Breakfast will be ready in some" Chay replied as he went back inside the kitchen.

After some time Venice entered the living room in his school uniform but went to Chay in the kitchen.

"Good morning Uncle Chay. You look beautiful" He said as he kissed his cheeks.

Porchay just chuckles and replied with a good morning. This wasn't something new. Venice was always like this.

He then went in the living room and sat besides Kay.

"Good morning darling" Venice said in an overly sweet tone as he put his hand around Kay's shoulder and pulled him towards him kissing his head.

"Eww stop it you shithead." Kay replied as he pushed Venice away.

Venice laughed loudly at this and ruffled Kay's hair. "Stop it you bast-"

"Kay! What did I say about cuising?! " Chay said glaring at Kay as he kept the food on the table.

Kay didn't say anything but just started serving himself.

Vanice muffled his laugh but stopped when he saw Porchay glaring at him.

"So tell me when to pick you guys after school?" Porchay asked as he took a bite of the omelet.

"Ma I'm going to his house after school so don't pick us up today." Kay replied.

"Okay but Venice did you ask your parents for permission? "

"Uncle Chay it's not a big deal come on. He's been to my multiple times. No one's gonna say anything. Do I ever ask for permission to come here? " Vemice said raising his eyebrows as if stating the obvious.

Porchay rolled his house "You dummy thats because my house is just me and Kay. Your house on the other hand is a busy house with all your family business things going on. "

"Also the mafi-" Before Kay could finish what he was saying Venice smacked his head.

"Haha what are you saying you stupid?! " Venice asked nervously.