26- Hungry -

I threw the bloody clothes in the hamper in the bathroom and got in the shower.

I splashed the cold water on my body, feeling a slight shiver. I used the rag and soap to rub the stains off me and watched as the red water cascaded down the drain.

Getting out I dried off with a towel and walked back into my bedroom. I put on a pair of boy shorts and oversive t-shirt.

I plugged my phone in so it could finally charge.

A knock sounded at my door just as I was digging through my bag for some books to study.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Bigga standing in the doorway. The smell of fried chicken caused to look down; to see him with a bag with KFC.

Mi not even did realise seh mi hungry.

"Yuh hungry?" He asked walking into the apartment.

"Like dog," I slammed the door shut and followed him into kitchen.

I rummaged through the boxes, hoping he bought original. My favorite type of chicken.

Bigga and I moved into my bedroom where we sat on the bed watching Netflix.

We had finished eating and was watching a show I started watching last week.

But I was hungry for something else now.

I turned my gaze to look at Bigga. He was laying on my bed on his back, watching the show. His hands were placed behind his head.

He was in a pair of grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt and his gold chain. He wrapped a black durag around his head.

Just fi look pon him ah mek mi horny.

I bit my finger, thinking of how to approach him.

I moved from where I sat on the bed over to where he laid.

He was momentarily taken aback when I straddled his hips. A smirk quickly appeared on his face as he looks up at me.

I felt his hands slide down my back until they reached my butt.

I leaned into him and placed a kiss on his lips, feeling a rush ignite in me. Our kiss became more passionate and I wasted no time in sliding my tongue in his mouth.

I felt his hand pull at the hem of my shirt and I sat back up allowing him to take it off. Revealing my bare breasts to his face.

Usually mi insecure but right now mi feel like a ocean.

Bigga flipped me over and got ontop.

A wave of pleasure rocked my body when his tongue connected with my erected nipple. He fiddled with the other one.

Bigga was doing magic with his tongue, causing me to moan in pleasure.

"Mi love di sound a that," he whispered next to my ear, before leaving kisses on neck.

Mi cya wul out nuh more.

I touched the waist of his pants.

He looked down at my hand and back at me.

"Mi want yuh right now," I said, my voice surprisingly smoky.

"Wah yuh want mi fi do?" He asked.

Him a act like him nuh know. Like him wan mi fi spell it out.

"Fuck me,"

"Yuh sure?" He placed himself between my thighs and that's when I felt how hard he was.

Like stone.

"Yes,"

He removed his shirt, revealing his bare chest. I watched as his chain dangled off his chest.

Mi just wan nyam him up.

His naked chest came in contact with bare breasts and began sucking on my neck. I'm sure he's leaving hickies.

He slipped my shorts off in a quick motion.

He glanced over my naked body.

Why him affi stare pon mi? Now mi feel nervous.

"Yuh look so good," he said in a husky voice.

Bigga took off his sweatpants and underpants.

My eyes almost bulge when I saw his manhood.

How that go fit?

I mean it's pretty. And it's circumcised.

But that look like it go hot.

Bigga took out a condom out his wallet and put it on.

He got back between my legs and gave my neck a few kisses. Just as he bit on my neck, I felt him force himself inside me.

I bit my lip to stop from crying out. I gasped when he slipped into me completely. The feeling of pain gradually subsided once he began stroking in and out.

Moans were escaping my mouth back to back.

I bit my lip and looked up at him to see him staring down at me. His eyes were filled with such hunger.

The way he was stroking me, makes me think he's definitely an expert. It was as if he was digging for something and he definitely found it.

"Right there baby," I moaned out.

My toes were curling. I turned my head to the side and felt him grab my face, forcing me to look back at him.

"Mi want yuh look pon mi when yuh a cum," his voice gruff.

I felt my back arch and my legs shake. And with a few more pumps, I felt myself climax.

I didn't have any moment to recover because he quickly pulled out. He grabbed my legs and the next thing I know, is they're at the sides of my face. My body was folded.

Bigga got ontop and slipped back his length in me. This time his strokes were a mixture of pain and pleasure. I grabbed on to his hands, feeling my fingers claw at his skin.

My moans were loud.

Mi neighbors dem definitely deh hear.

I could feel him all the way in my stomach. As if sensing I was going to push him off, he took my hands and held them down and continued pounding me.

At that point mi really affi wonder wah mi get miself ina.

I felt myself began to tighten around him. He grunted and fasten his strokes even more.

I shook uncontrollably at the overwhelmingly pleasure.

"I want you to cum," I muttered to Bigga, earning a small moan.

But in all honestly, mi want him hurry up and come offa me.

His strokes were fast until I see him pull out and remove the condom and ejaculate on my stomach.

I tried to catch my breath.

Big mistake dis mi mek.
___

Hard Fi Resist

Maannn. I was cringing and crying so hard when I wrote this chapter lol.