I. sandbox love (fight) never dies

UNEDITED.

SANDBOX LOVE (FIGHT) NEVER DIES chapter one

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 was at the sandbox today. At such early in the afternoon where the sun could still burn one's skin and cause a terrible irritation, make them profusely sweat and yet — that certain someone was still at the sandbox. They had [Hair c.] in a bobcut with their chubby hands gripping the plastic shovel as they pushed it through the sand, filling the empty castle, doing the same process a couple of times until they finally made a bunch of castles surrounding themself. They held a flowery aura around them, though a boy watching them couldn't just feel the same.

From a few feet away, a brunette with golden eyes couldn't help but huff and puff his cheeks, crossing his arms as he intently watched the new face. He hasn't seen this face before and he didn't like the way that they were stealing his and his friends' sandbox! So he must find a way to deal with this [Hair.c] kid before they finally steal his sandbox away from them!

He huffed and strutted towards the sandbox with an attitude on his feet, not taking that long with the fast pace. With brows furrowed and nose scrunched up, arms still crossed in attempt for intimidation — he opened his mouth to word out his complaints but, to his annoyance, the kid before him beat him up to it.

" You look like Yagi-chan. " They spoke with a blunt voice that made him stagger a foot back. It wasn't just by that though, the first thing that came into his mind was his new best friend, Shizusumi. As far as he knew, Shizu's surname was Yagi. Was there any chance that this kid knew Shizu? Ugh! Not only that the sandbox were what they're stealing but his new best friend too! He brought his foot where it was with a stomp and parted his lips and this time he managed to word out his frustration, " This is our sandbox! "

" Here, let me show you a picture of my Yagi-chan. "

Confused by their statement, his stiff shoulder dropped a little as he watched them stood up from the sand carefully as to not to break the sand castles that they made. They hopped down the sandbox and went over the nearest tree to fetch something and with his eyes adjusting, he saw a phone in their hand. They paced back towards him with a small smile, stopping in front of his form with a halt whilst they seemed to doing something with the phone. Why is that they have their own phone at such an age and he doesn't? He was only allowed to use whenever his parents weren't using their own! Now he was jealous!

" Here he is! Yagi chan's eyes and yours are the same! He's so cute! " He was taken aback, once again with their demeanour. A big smile plastering their lips, that showed they had a missing tooth with the arm that held the phone outstretched so that he could (not so) clearly see the picture they're excitingly showing him. When his eyes adjusted, he could a picture of the same kid hugging this Yagi-chan who have dark brown fur and striking golden eyes. He would have thought of it as a compliment but with his thoughts going back to the sandbox and being territorial, he thought of it instead as an insult. Why would they compare him to a pet? An animal, in that matter! He didn't look like an animal, did he?