Episode 2

(I added Dopey on this island because he is my favorite dwarf from Snow White.)

Snow White: I heard someone named Dopey just moved into this building!
Random text: you solved a problem, so the Doorable's happiness went up! Because his/her happiness went up, you got some money too! You get money when a Doorable's happiness increases! Use money for food, clothes, and other things to keep your islanders happy. The happier they are, the more money you get!
Snow White: I should introduce myself to the new neighbor!
(Snow White and Dopey are now friends!)
Random text: Doorables can meet on their own, talk, and even become friends. Doorables have different personalities. Some will get better than others...let's see how these two compare!
(And surprise, surprise...we're compatible!)
Random text: Doorable personalities are split into 4 big groups. The four groups are also split in four, making 16 different personalities in all. These two Doorable islanders have the same personality type! Their real-life look-alikes must get along great together!
(Back to the island)
Random text: Watching the daily lives of your Mii look-alike and the other islanders, helping solve their problems... This is the heart of Doorable Life, but there's also so much more to do! As Doorable relationships develop, some might become couples. And eventually there could even be some weddings! One day...A married couple might even have a baby! What would happen if your favorite Doorable had a baby? Let's imagine what that would be like!
(We cut to a fantasy of my favorite Doorable, Snow White, holding a baby. But plot twist: We don't see what it looks like!)
Random text: Won't that be a surprise?
Who knows what the baby will be like! It's fun to think about what might happen.  What will the baby look like? What kind of person will he or she grow up to be? Someday you might find out...(then the game tells me how to save the game, which I'm sure you guys know how to save it. If you don't, for some weird reason, I'll put the random texts anyway)
Random text: Lastly, you should know about how to save in this game. Tap the save icon on the bottom right of the map screen. Remember to save your game often and before you quit playing! Think of all the people you know who could have favorite Doorables here on Sesame Island. Imagine how much fun it would be to watch their lives grow in new and interesting ways!
Then the town hall poofs out of nowhere. After that news thing, I add more Doorables. I decided to do Grumpy, but I call him crab apple for no reason. After that, I added the other dwarfs, Sneezy (I nicknamed him Virus Spreader), Bashful (I nicknamed him Tomato Cutie), Doc (I nicknamed him Smart Mans), Sleepy (I nicknamed him Weirdo, because I made him as a mii on my switch), and Happy (I nicknamed him that gay guy. Gay means happy, so yea).

Doorable LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara