Random news casts

This will be some random newscasts.

11/28/2023

Wendy: Recently, Happy has taken up swimming in his home. Happy recently bought some fish and aquarium gear and then taped up his doors and windows.
Next, he turned on all the faucets and filled his home nearly to the ceiling with water.
Happy said, "I love to swim in my home all day. It's really quite pleasant until it's time to eat or sleep."
Happy has been seen swimming in his home, recently.
Last month, Happy opened the door to his room and found that it looked like a seabed. Happy was surprised at first, but soon got used to it.

Thanks for watching!

11/29/2023

Doc: An eye-popping new kitchen gadget is now available in stores nationwide.
Your old toaster may soon be as obsolete as unsliced bread! The Almoaster, out yesterday, can toast almost anything. It can even toast brownies! Just insert brownies, wait three minutes..
And, POP! Perfectly toasted brownies come flying out.

Thanks for watching!

11/30/2023
Virus: buffalo wing-ercising is a popular new get-fit craze talking over the gyms right now.
Enthusiasts move around while waving buffalo wings. Buffalo wing-ercising's inventor, Crab apple, had this to say: "Moving your body while holding some Buffalo wings is great for improving your balance. And if you get hungry, you can just go ahead and pop it in your mouth."

Thanks for watching!

12/1/2023

Peter Pan: At a party last week on Sesame Island, Bashful revealed an insanely amazing trick. Bashful demonstrated the ability to spin some Black Forest Gateau on one finger.
According to Bashful, the name of the trick is the Spinning Black Forest Gateau. Olaf, who witnessed the technique, had this to say with dizzy saucer eyes: "I can't believe that Black Forest Gateau was spinning! I was mesmerized."

Thanks for watching!

12/4/2023

Aladdin: A new type of bath is making waves.
The bath was invented by and contains...I can hardly believe it... chicken pot pie! According to Happy's research, chicken pot pie has a nutrient that makes your skin smoother than any lotion available. Of course, this has not been verified, so please don't try this at home.
Thanks for watching!

12/6/2023 (I wasn't able to play yesterday so I decided to do the newscast today)

Crab apple: Sesame Diving School is hosting a special event for those who want to swim with the dolphins.
The annual event is so popular, it's been sold out for months in advance.

One visitor, named Pocahontas, was lucky enough to take the plunge. She said, "I felt like I was really one of them."

12/7/2023

Sebastian: Are the hydrangeas at Sesame Botanical Garden beautiful right now or what?
Some people believe that if you talk to the hydrangeas there, they will grant you a wish.

Flocks of visitors can be seen talking to the slightly unresponsive flowers.

By the way, Virus' wish was, "I wish I had some flowers."

Thanks for watching!

12/15/2023
Cheshire Cat: Aladdin sweets went on sale everywhere today. Aladdin Sweets bear a picture of Aladdin's Face.
One sweets enthusiast name Jasmine had this to say:
"No matter how many times I lick it, all I see is
Aladdin's face. It gets old after a while."
Thanks for watching!

1/04/2024
Tinker Bell: Doc was playing hide-and-seek and decided to hide in some iced coffee.
But then he found he couldn't get out of the mug.
Doc nearly froze because of the icy drink.
Luckily, he was rescued when Alice who was it, finally found him and pulled him out.
Thanks for watching!

2/02/2024

"It's a bird!"

"It's a plane!"

"It's some Black Forest Gateau!"

Virus: These could have been the words the onlookers may have said. It turns out that the flying object was some Black Forest Gateau, just as one onlooker may have suspected.
Thanks for watching!

4/16/2024
Woody: It was once thought impossible to make a bowling ball that looked just like beads.

But Professor Cutie's (Bashful's) team made a breakthrough and did exactly that late last night.

The professor is now sure to win the chemistry world's most coveted Collins' award.
Thanks for watching!

4/28/2024

Piglet: Enthusiasts move around while waving avocados. Avocado-ercising's inventor, Jessie, had this to say:
"Moving your body while holding some avocados is great for improving your balance. And if you get hungry, you can just go ahead and pop it in your mouth."
Thanks for watching!