✦ the prophecy ✦

“𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

“𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒐 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆.”

- the prophecy

____________________________________

Before the birth of Ryomen Sukuna . The King of Curses , A raging war transpired across the land and even shook the heavens above .

The war against khaenri'ah and the heavenly order , Many were injured and deceased from the onslaught.

But before that , the land was full with life and peace , Joyful memories shattered from the battle that shook the entire world and plunged it to darkness .

did the heavens give them no mercy , for that they had broken a valuable rule in
the human realm that was established strictly in the castle in the sky .
above the innocent mortals that knew nothing of the greatest war known to mankind.

Seas were raging at the sound of onslaught as an unhumanely amount of blood oh so painted the trembling mountains , It was the mark of The Heavens .

The Seven gods had no choice but to comply with the orders from above .

After the great onslaught had passed . Known as the Archon War , it had left an unbearable mark that no immortal could ever forget .

The mark of the end of the war led to many disappearances of various archons , and a new species called curses born from negative emotions lead to invulnerability , leading the heavens to replace the gods without a thought.

One of these archons were the Hydro Archon , Focalors . The archon that embodied the symbol of justice and order.

The Hydro Archon disappeared after the war , a new ' god ' ascended from the waters . In the new age of the world , new orders were established across the land.

But , after the tragic loss of a beloved god and a descendant that ascended from the waters , a new tragedy had occured .

.
.
.

The descend of the King Of Curses , in Tokyo , Japan 2018.

323 words

@hovenx

next chapter : 00.1

11/26/23