𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐑 𝐋'𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄 * TWO

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑮𝑶 𝑶𝑵!

╰┈•┈୨୧┈•┈╯

(NAME) FOCALORS and FUSHIGURO MEGUMI finally arrived to their destination at Sugisawa Third Highschool to retrieve the Special Grade Cursed Object, Sukuna's finger.

Megumi lead the way of the supposed location of the finger, located in a small stevensons screen.

" It's silly to keep a special grade curse item in a place like this. " the male opened the small lock and opened the tiny doors.

Once it appeared to be empty, (Name) furrowed her eyebrows as she went to look in every crevice of the inside, only finding dust.

" That's a suprise! The supposed finger is not here! " (Name) turned around as she backed off for Megumi to search around the small building, which made the female laugh a bit.

" I'm calling Gojo-Sensei. " Megumi opened his phone to call his teacher.

" We couldn't find it. The stevensons screen is empty. " Megumi placed the phone on his ear as Gojo's 'eh?' could be heard.

" Really? It's funny, did it go for a walk at night? " The female beside the ravenette could feel Gojo's grin through the other end of the call.

' I'm gonna hit you for real this time. ' Megumi thought in annoyance.

" Well, you both can't come back without that. " Gojo then hung up the call.

" I'll punch him. " The male furrowed his eyebrows as his hand holding the phone dropped from it's place from earlier.

" Now, now then, wouldn't that be a great performance! Come on then , the show must go on! " (Name) smirked as they left the small screen behind in the middle of the comforting blanket of stars of the night.

TIMESKIP

The next morning , both of the sorcerers now wore more casual outfits , yet still keeping a formal appearance. (Name) wore a more fancy blouse and pants as opposed to the seemingly-always gloomy male beside her who sweatdropped.

They wandered the fields of the school , they came across an abandoned place with a weird curse ontop of a pole looking over the students.

' eugh.. ' (Name) made a slight disgusted face for a split second before looking over to the roaring crowd of students at the large field.

They saw as a salmon haired boy throwing a ball 30 meters , shocking the other students.

(Name) heard slight mumbling from the boy complimenting his physical strength , bringing up a certain senior of theirs.

After the boy finished conversing with his two seniors , he ran past the two causing them to feel a strong force of energy emitting from him.

' The finger! '  They thought in unison.

" Hey! Stop right there! " (Name) called out to him but to no avail , making her shoulders slump in defeat.

" Hmph , ignoring the god of hydro will do you no good mortal! "  an irk mark appeared on her forehead.

" He apparently runs the 50 meter dash in 3 seconds. "

" What is he , a car? "

Two bystanders brought up as the female crossed her arms as the two followed the trail he left.

══════════════════

! ! LET MY NAME ECHO IN SONG ! !

@hovenx
03/31/24

i am so sorry for the very very very very long waiting time for a new chapter lol 😭😭